Whats your job??

i used to be a pizza chef...my pizzas were so great that people asked for me to make them their pizzas, i was a pro lol but i haven't made a pizza in ages

ok you guys told where u are working but in my question i told you to put some fun stories about your job like ..the worst shit that happens to t you at the job ..forgot to put it in the title but i mentionned it in the post so cmon ... share your stories itll be more interesting with it

My gym almost blew up a few months ago. Some of my coworkers got robbed during training sessions, I've seen a few bitch fights over treadmills, I've inappropriately touched my boss, some worker outer people got carjacked, etc...

I also deal with all kinds of shit in the nightshift... like once I helped a drunk girl out with some drunk guy that tried to force himself on her in the cab on the way to my store I guess. Long story short, I told him I hadn't seen the girl when he came in looking for her (cuz she ran in all panicked a few mins before and explained what was going on, so I was ready to fight at that moment) and I let her go in the back, so he left and she came out and thanked me and I told her not to worry, and just to call a cab, but she asked if she could stay a few more mins and I said ok... then he shows up again and she runs in the back and he's like 'WHy didn't you tell me she was here?" getting rowdy, trying to be some toughguy jock so I got equally rowdy back... but contained cuz I was at work and there's cameras and shit... but once he tried going in the back, I yelled at him with my voice.. and LMFAO he turned into the hugest pussy he was all like "I don't want any trouble man" and all that shit. It was funny. She actually ran out the back and I didn't know so I stalled him for like 20 more mins to let her get a headstart home, cuz some asshole also smashed a 2 litre of milk on the floor and didn't tell me so I had Mr. Drunk rapist help me mop it up XD

My job is fucked.

"I got robbed" followed by "It was funny"

LOL!
:lol: It was!
I got kicked out of my job (survey on phone) after 6 hours for talking shit to someone on the line. No shit.

Owned?

nice you got it well have fun on this i guess... haha remembered i was .."dunno whats the name in english but.. i was the guy putting the grocery in bags and that day i was so hangover that i actually had to threw up 2 times between orders lol i was going backsore :puke: and then came back damn that day was long.. another time i was stacking the 24 backstore but when stacking the last one (which was about 5 foot high) i put it vertically and all the beer that was left in the bottles went on me (and all the cigarettes ashes and all) fucking disgusting :puke:

nice you got it well have fun on this i guess... haha remembered i was .."dunno whats the name in english but.. i was the guy putting the grocery in bags and that day i was so hangover that i actually had to threw up 2 times between orders lol i was going backsore :puke: and then came back damn that day was long.. another time i was stacking the 24 backstore but when stacking the last one (which was about 5 foot high) i put it vertically and all the beer that was left in the bottles went on me (and all the cigarettes ashes and all) fucking disgusting :puke:

:lol: that sucks!

i got fired from subway...>.<...i didnt bake properly apparently. the manager was looking for a reason to get rid of me, she hated me. i worked there for 8 months. everyone loved me. ^_^ but apparently people were complaining that i was really bitchy..yeah..no one was complaining.

That's me at the driver side door, some kid was driving home while on acid, he pulled into a closed drive throu and smashed into a concrete divider. He bruised his head on the steering wheel and dislocated his pelvis but it was funny cuz THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DRIVE ON ACID
n500363614_2867_4228.jpg

That's me at the driver side door, some kid was driving home while on acid, he pulled into a closed drive throu and smashed into a concrete divider. He bruised his head on the steering wheel and dislocated his pelvis but it was funny cuz THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DRIVE ON ACID
n500363614_2867_4228.jpg

:lol: