Whats your job??

I'm a student and I work at Currys Digital....A general technology store. I basically do this all day

"Do you need any help?"

"No."

*goes back to playing the Wii they set up in the back room*

"Do you need any help?"

"Nah just looking."

*goes to watch a 72 inch TV*

I move books and put them in boxes, or in shelfs, and then I categorize them, it's not a store, but a storage that sends the books off to book stores.

I'm a phone jockey. Next time you call up Capital One credit cards you might just speak to yours truly.

you son of a bitch....

:mad:

I work at the COlorado Court of appeals, and I'm also a real estate agent.

KW downtown represent, biatches!

Plus, I'm stripper. But I've gained weight so that's a problem.

I'm a student in high shool of humane sciences for 2 half days more, Friday's my first exam and 2 weeks later i'm graduated.
In October i'm going to study English-Swedish :)

I clean up my dad's office (he is a lawyer) and sometimes I have to put files in alphabetical order.. stuff like that... and sometimes I babysit. But I'm still in school so it's not a real job or anything... when I finish high school I'll study music and become a musician... or maybe music teacher or anyway... something related to music.

I work at Somerfield supermarket stacking shelves.. the joy. Hopefully I'll get a job in my local guitar store during the sumer though.

Psych major and got a few yrs left to go... i also am a stylist/receptionist in a salon, so i get to prepare for my couseling there :lol: :mad: