Whats your job??

well... i WAS working as a telemarketer (annoying fucktards asking you to do surveys). except to get more people willing to do a survey with me, i made my voice all nice and bimbo and kept giggling and saying "oh gee thanks!". and pretended every call was my first. i got hit on a fair few times...

now i'm looking for a job. i wish i could work at HMV. how does one get a job like that?

i'm always a uni student. BA in business admin, and minor in english lit.

I "worked" in the library for 2 days or so. . . not really a job tho. Then there were these two gypsies, and the guy found some manual from the internet and he was supposed to print one page of it. So he printed the whole 200-page manual. :) And then they tell me, "go get the papers. ..FASTER!"

my job is actually to draw pictures for some random friends and I never get paid :cry:

well... i WAS working as a telemarketer (annoying fucktards asking you to do surveys). except to get more people willing to do a survey with me, i made my voice all nice and bimbo and kept giggling and saying "oh gee thanks!". and pretended every call was my first. i got hit on a fair few times...

now i'm looking for a job. i wish i could work at HMV. how does one get a job like that?

i'm always a uni student. BA in business admin, and minor in english lit.

Ha, i hate those ppl. Did anyone of them hang up on you?

Ha, i hate those ppl. Did anyone of them hang up on you?

Everytime one of those telemarketer calls to me i say "Ah well im busy now..give me your number and i call you later" "No sry i cant do that" "You dont want to be disturbed when you are at home" "Well no" "Then you know how i feel *click*"

-[chop]-;6350773 said:
Everytime one of those telemarketer calls to me i say "Ah well im busy now..give me your number and i call you later" "No sry i cant do that" "You dont want to be disturbed when you are at home" "Well no" "Then you know how i feel *click*"

Ooooh, crash and buuurn!

Oh, lol, i ment i want SteveAwsome's job.

for $20 an hour ill be a pizza delivery guy; ill even deliver to a crackhouse for $20 an hour