Whats your job??

hah yes I did.

I have one kind of funny little thing on my first day. I was taking the nut off a violin which Aviva (boss person) reffered to as "popping a nut". I tried my best not to laugh. After I did it she was like " Congrats, you have successfully popped a nut.":lol:

I got a pretty funny one. I am an Usher at this festival thing. I was drinking CocaCola before everyone came in to be seated. Then it came time and my manager said "Hide your coke! They're coming!"

hah yes I did.

I have one kind of funny little thing on my first day. I was taking the nut off a violin which Aviva (boss person) reffered to as "popping a nut". I tried my best not to laugh. After I did it she was like " Congrats, you have successfully popped a nut.":lol:

hah I found out today that she was just doing that to see if I laughed or not, haha my bosses are awesome. I was putting a bow holder on a violin case and I said I needed a long screw and one of my superiors said "yeah I need one too" and then this other person just started to crack up.:lol:

so today my co-workers were looking at a school violin ( which happened to come from my school) and they deemed it unfixable. So naturally..............I got to smash it against the curb.:headbang: