Whats your job??

haha no it was a three hour interview. And dont turn that into something sexual.heh

Woot, i work at McDonalds now but i don't start till the 24th cuz i'm going out of town all this week. ONe problem: I'm going to miss the training and when i come back i hope i don't fuck things up.

Woot, i work at McDonalds now but i don't start till the 24th cuz i'm going out of town all this week. ONe problem: I'm going to miss the training and when i come back i hope i don't fuck things up.

My teacehr told us a story about when he worked at McDonalds, and they made a joke about starting a union, made a poster and everything.

They were only joking but some people in black suits took them both into separate rooms and interogated each of them, its illegal to fire someone for starting a union, so the manager called head office and they sent some people over to find out what was actually happening :lol:

My teacehr told us a story about when he worked at McDonalds, and they made a joke about starting a union, made a poster and everything.

They were only joking but some people in black suits took them both into separate rooms and interogated each of them, its illegal to fire someone for starting a union, so the manager called head office and they sent some people over to find out what was actually happening :lol:

No oh! LOL. They're getting all worked up about nothing! :p