Whats your job??

I've been working at Safeway part time for the last two months. I'm going quit though once the school year comes around. Damn, I like having money :lol: I can actually afford decent guitar gear.

I recently got a second job working at a Doggy Spa-that's the name of it.

We give dogs baths, haircuts and manicures.

It's fun.

I've been working at Safeway part time for the last two months. I'm going quit though once the school year comes around. Damn, I like having money :lol: I can actually afford decent guitar gear.

get a part time job during school...Highschool work is easy enough you can easily have part time job and do school no problem, work 3-4 nights/afternoons a week.

get a part time job during school...Highschool work is easy enough you can easily have part time job and do school no problem, work 3-4 nights/afternoons a week.

Exactly! Freshmen year was a little hard but all the rest were really easy. Highschool is way too easy but i still wasn't allowed to work after school.

COOP its a grocery store and like yesterday we smoke weed in one of the coolers

AAAAH! that would explain why you got those 2 little bastards that annoy the fuck out of me in your sig and post somewhat weird comments sometimes :lol:

And im a greenhouse slave! goddammit i hate those plastic/glass houses....I REALLY HATE THEM!!! I wish id get fired :(

Söy;6344983 said:
i get a worthless piece of paper in return that says "so and so graduated with a batchelor's degree in whatever"

and when you go find a job they say "I'm sorry sir, you need at least a masters"