whats your least favorite nevermore song

Originally posted by metallica sucks cock

that song rules. one of the best on the first album.

nevermore sounds good both sober and fucked up.

well, I saw them live (meaning: fucked up...not because they we're not great, because they are, but because one of them was kinda high...:D ) I love their first album, more than I like the last, honestly, but I simply couldn't digest Godmoney from the first moment I heard it...:err: My favorite songs are Next in Line and Death of Passion... and many others...:)

Timothy Leary.

(No lsd, it's not because of the lyrics).
It just bothers me, especially that bit where WD starts going 'They tried to squash him like a bug' and all that bullshit.

My FAVOURITE songs at the moment are 42147, The learning, next in line.

I don't really like the original version of Silent Hedges.:D

Seriously now, BiN is the least Nevemore tune, thus their worst...

Jep - Godmoney I never got in, too ... Not because of the lyrics that (as ever)= are amazing ... but the feeling of the song as a whole rather disgusted me! but I cant tell u exactly why:loco:

yup,Godmoney is easily my least fave song off the S/T.
about bin:metalized,I couldn't have said it better..."least nevermore tune"
although to me it's not nevermore at all:D

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
btw: who was that guy and what is CBF talking about?

Reading over the lyrics, I always thought CBF was describing a drug user, but I'm not exactly sure what drug it's talking about. I thought maybe heroin, except that's not smoked...and I've never heard of crack killing anybody...

But I could be wrong...that song might be about something else entirely

DHIADW is a great CD! I love almost every song on there. I can go through the whole cd and not have to skip any songs. We Desitigrate, Heart Collector, Believe in Nothing and All the Cowards Hide are fucking brilliant

But songs from the whole Nevermore catalog that I hate completely is God Money and Timothy Leary. I skip those all the time. I dont like them at all.

One of my fav songs is Sorrowed Man. I love hearing that song and playing it on guitar.

Do Ophidian and Precognition count as Nevermore songs?

although i always try to avoid cancel songs or listen to albums not complete i never (really never) listen to 42147 without listening to Precognition before. for me it'S just part of 42147.

another interesting thing: do you cancel that gerat silence on the learning or forever? sometimes i "scroll forward" but i never cancel it.

There really isn't a Nevermore song that I dislike. But If I had to choose my least favorite, I'd have to say 'Lost' is my least favorite. I've never been able to get into that song. My Nevermore favorites these days are 'Insignificant', 'Matricide', 'C.B.F.' and 'No More Will'.

fuckin' timothy leary and POE,probably the dissonance in the song...somewhat over the top.But like others said ,I don't really dislike them.

Precognition is a killer song I say,godmoney too.

Hey ledmag, u have any tabs on tienanmen man?
or lost?

probably The Lotus Eaters, kinda bores me.

btw. I only just noticed (thanks guys:)) that the heart collector = THC (as in long since dark = LSD maybe ?)

gives a whole new meaning to the lyrics, and here I was wondering *g*

Originally posted by TexasFriedCriminal
btw. I only just noticed (thanks guys:)) that the heart collector = THC (as in long since dark = LSD maybe ?)

gives a whole new meaning to the lyrics, and here I was wondering *g*

ppl mentioned that several times hear....well, i don'T really think it's meant to be so. well...no one knows...just make the lyrics your own thing!

it'S not important what WD thought it'S important what you think!