Your Fav. Nevermore Album And Why???

WHat you think is what you think and what he thinks is his way. DOnt get so outta wack dude. Enhance your calm John Spartan.

I bet WArrel Clunks more chicks in one tour the I will ever do.

Sometimes things get outta wack and go off into flame sessions. Obviously metalskater is very partial to that album like in a godlike state, because people mouth Inflames constantly and I dont know how many times Ive held my tongue.

first off in flames sucks after the jester race
and second hes only laughing at it to make himself look like a tough guy, so go find a weedwhacker to shove up your ass

DOES NOT FUCKING SUCK AFTER JESTERRACE YOU GOD FORSAKEN RAT SUCKING ASS LICKIN DOG FUCKING CLOWN WHO SHITS IN HIS MOMS MOUTH ONLY TO HAVE IT EATEN BY HIS SISTER WHILE YOURE PISSING ON HER!!!!!!!!! :tickled: Just kidding dude, hey thats your opinion. I wasnt mouthing you man I was just stating to him that you guys dont feel the same way about that album thats all. You like it , he doesnt, Ive never heard it so I cant pass judgement. :wave:

I dont expect everyone to like them so I dont get all pissed when someone says they hate them. I like all sorts of shit so i dont worry about it.
I like Killswitch engage and cradle of filth too and you can only imagine the shit i get for that. I love Testament but dont like exodus. I lke John Bush and hate joey belladonna. Im sure you dont agree with any of this but thaTS WHAT makes the world go around. Different things for different people. Who likes power metal? I do . Who likes Thomas Lindberg more then Tom araya? I do ( by the way I dont like slayer) and I love Nevermore. Dont get so upset man its like when people day Clayman sucks. Thats nice for them but as you get older you realize the shit people say really doesnt matter. Be happy. :wave: Sit back relax listen to PoE and relish in how good it is for you. Oh and drink a beer while you do it. Itll help you relax.
Weedwhackers are hard to come by around here, I live in the mountains.
:D

metalskater7 i love the maturity you display in this thread "OH NO HE DOESNT FIND AN ALBUM I LOVE PERFECT LIKE I DO HES SUCH A FUCKING MORON, FUCK HIM, BLAH BLAH BLAH CRY"

:lol: you wanker.... you're serious aren't you. :lol:

well then, i can be a wanker too, so why don't you GO SHOVE A SKATEBOARD UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!! OMG LOLOZZOZLZLZL>>>>... HOW COME YOU DON'T THINK NEUROSIS - SUN THAT NEVER SETS IS THE GREATEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME YOU FAG? ITS PERFECT, ARE YOU KIDDING ME, IVE GOT NO RESPECT FOR YOU, YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER, I FUCK SNOW, AOI:HHWO:G*WG)* WTF!!!!!!!!oneone@@#$

Its just an album, put it down and walk away. Im sure to a die hard Nevemore fan its brilliant. Theres nothing wrong with that. Why dont we talk about another album instead. I started this thread so now lets say Whats your favorite Iced Earth album ...... wait no, even more controversy. HOw about Kittens? Who likes Kittens? I know I do. :headbang: If anyone says they like to eat them then youll have aproblem with me and oh lord we know you dont want that. :tickled:

By the way my friend is the biggest fucking Neurosis fan ever and he swears by that album.

Some people just get defensive if you talk one of their favorite albums like if somebody tells me Inflames sucks and its in person espcially anything off Colony of Clayman I tell them they are fucking retarded. i understand both sides though.

well lets see.... "your an ignorant fuck and you probably can't tell the difference between a breakdown and a ballad you talentless fuck 5 seconds of this album in any song has more talent then your entire life now do yourself a favor and eat a steak with ratpoison in it or jsut shove a sword straight up your ass", and "youre a fucking moron and an ignorant poser" if you don't find Nevermore - The Politics of Ecstacy perfect. even if i was to give the album a 0 out of 10, behavior like that is just retarded. i mean, REALLY retarded. why don't you go cry a lot more because OH MY..... someone..... doesn't find your favorite album perfect!

OH NO!

...... and by the way, PoE is a 7.5/10 album, in other words, I LIKE IT.

But on this board everyone thinks Im a fucking retard half the time so I dont really have a lot of say so. :tickled: Just call me a fucking retard and Ill feel better, i havent been made fun of today enough . It is silly in a way but realize hes only 16 and hell wake and see that its a mute point anyway and that it really has no bearing on his life. Hes a nice kid just a little irate sometimes. Metalskater that is.

in otherwords i have more talent in my left nut then you have in your entire life bitch
and im only 16 which has no bearing to music at all
age has nothing to do with your talent or your understanding of music so you shouldn't even brng it up
sunlapse stfu

metalskater7 said:
in otherwords i have more talent in my left nut then you have in your entire life bitch
and im only 16 which has no bearing to music at all
age has nothing to do with your talent or your understanding of music so you shouldn't even brng it up
sunlapse stfu
:confused:

now you're just not making any fucking sense.

the guy above you is telling you to realize im only 16 blah blah stfu already don't even post back because its 3 in the morning and i gotta wake up for a final at 6
so stfu