Your Fav. Nevermore Album And Why???

Sunlapse said:
"useless"? was i ever "useful" to you in the first place?
Abbath-OMG.jpg

Pyrus said:
Even more controversy?

In Flames was never very good. At their best (Strain/TJR), they were a decent Iron Maiden cover band with sore throats.

Discuss.
what? Pyrus hates In Flames? i never would have guessed! anyways, that little IF discussion was just an anomaly, it wasnt supposed to happen in this thread, and its all been discussed before, so what do you say we just focus on the REAL argument of the thread, and the idiocy of metalskater7.

sound good?

(i just dont want this to turn into another "IF sucks now thread"..... i hope you understand)

Metalskater I was not mouthing your age when it comes to music , Im sure your a very accomplished Bassist. I meant youll realize one day that this shit doesnt matter. Pyrus INFLAMES DOES NOT SUCK AND ARE NOT A IRON MAIDEN COVER BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THank you. Also Sunlapse I mean this humorly but your just egging him on. Also I LOVE HAMMERFALL , death to false metal!!!!!!!!!!

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG. WHERES LORD OF METAL WHEN I NEED HIM TO THROW HUMOR IN HERE.
You guys are like small children arguing about which girl on the playground is hotter. In that case it would be ANgelina Jolie and shes mine so stay away. :tickled: Hammerfall rocks , they have some talented guys. The drummer played for Malmsteen beofre and OScar played In a band with Jesper of Inflames. Im sure you know that though. Hearts on Fire is one of the coolest cheesiest songs ever. I LOVE IT. Legacy of Kings is my Favorite Power metal album. :headbang: :headbang: Eat shit to all who oppose me. JK
Haunted are okay, I like some of their stuff.