whats your way of picking up girls?

Originally posted by EvilGenius
Jesus... who gives a fuck? Everyone that gets all pissy about a topic not being related to Opeth act they're offended or something. Sure, Opeth is the reason why we're all here, but it's not all that has to be talked about. Ho-lee fuck.

Hah! :rolleyes:

It was an observation...why do you think there is an Off-topic section? FOR OFF TOPIC THREADS!

I would think Opeth is what you would talk about in the Opeth section and other stuff is what you talk of in the off-topic section...thats simply obvious.

Hahaha. :p

Lol, Hearse, that sounds fucking effective! For about an hour, then the cops show up :p (although by that time you probably got what you wanted, hehe).

Have you guys seen that movieclip "How to get your girlfriend to have anal sex with you" ? That's some funny shit, hehe :lol:

My favorite pick-up line ever is this.. You have to walk up to a total stranger..

"Hi, would you ever have sex with a complete stranger?"

And when they say no..

"Well, then allow me to introduce myself."

I love that one!

But being a girl, I still really don't even know the best way to pick up my kind. I fall for something different every time it seems. Good luck guys. =]

Cheesy, awful pickuplines are great, but how many times have you actually used one?

Try it sometime :) Chicks love assholes. What better way to show that you're confident about yourself than trying this one...

Find a chick at a party or bar, and stare at her till she makes eye contact with you. Then, point at her, and do the "come here" motion with your finger. If/whenf she comes over, and she asks you what you want, you say "Oh, nothing. I just wanted to see if I could make you come with my finger". :lol:

Originally posted by Brooks
Cheesy, awful pickuplines are great, but how many times have you actually used one?

Try it sometime :) Chicks love assholes. What better way to show that you're confident about yourself than trying this one...

Find a chick at a party or bar, and stare at her till she makes eye contact with you. Then, point at her, and do the "come here" motion with your finger. If/whenf she comes over, and she asks you what you want, you say "Oh, nothing. I just wanted to see if I could make you come with my finger". :lol:

HA HA...tremendous. I'll see if I can work up the courage to try this one...would have to be pissed though. Probably get slapped around like a read headed step child. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Brooks

:lol: I know a few girls that would LOVE that one (seriously).