When is Enemy Of Reality coming out?

yah i wonder what the score on that DVD is. i wonder if some of the bands will have their own thing becaus ei think they filmed the hwole hting, or maybe they will make a wacken DVD set, like maybe 2 DVD's or something. that would be sexy. although i'd rather have just a Nevermore one.

Well, I found some news on the Century Media site from January and it said that the 10th anniversary show they put on in September would be released this summer on DVD, and would include their three video compilations as well. Which means that would include Nevermore's three videos as well as some live Nevermore footage, since they performed that night. I haven't heard anything about the Wacken DVD in a while, but here are some cool pictures from the show to get a feel of what it might look like if it ever came out!

http://www.metal-rules.com/concerts/Wacken2001/Wacken2001_Friday.htm

Scroll down a ways to get to the Nevermore pics

I'm looking forward to the new one......... I need a nevermore fix, to learn the new songs and get them thru my head.... et.

Originally posted by Wallet Boy
Well, I found some news on the Century Media site from January and it said that the 10th anniversary show they put on in September would be released this summer on DVD, and would include their three video compilations as well. Which means that would include Nevermore's three videos as well as some live Nevermore footage, since they performed that night. I haven't heard anything about the Wacken DVD in a while, but here are some cool pictures from the show to get a feel of what it might look like if it ever came out!

http://www.metal-rules.com/concerts/Wacken2001/Wacken2001_Friday.htm

Scroll down a ways to get to the Nevermore pics

those pics are pretty cool. i love that kind of guitar that Jeff is playing in the one pic of him, its green. what kind of guitar is that? Nevermore fucking rule. their live show is so damn good. Warrel is the fucking craziest bitch of all time live. he rules.

ha<hahaha I remember that norwegian flag at Wacken!

it rained a little when they played Seven tongues of god
they also only did one song from DNB= Beyond within
and one Sanctuary song

songs from DHIADW= Heart collector, Narcosynthesis, River dragon..., Sound of silence, Inside four walls, Dead heart in a dead world...

they also did the South of heaven intro ( by Slayer) just like In Flames

I had fun... :)