When life throws you lemons.. How do you guys deal with it?

Kinda what RedDog said. Dude, I'm dealing with a possible divorce with my wife, and not to mention a custody battle for our daughter so you can see how that is stress as well. Like you, you just gotta take the bad and make the best out of it you can. Try and be as positive on it as you can because your attitude and mindset can change your experience for the better and can make a extremely shitty situation much more tolerable. Hope this helps!

Gone through some epic stuff over the last 6 years, but I've always looked at life with two philosophies:
1) Theres no point in me bitching, someone else is having a worse time, I have no right.
2) Lifes too short to stop and reflect on the bad stuff, keep moving on to the next positive checkpoint in life.

I'm not saying that anyone on here is whining, I know from a lot of the threads, some of you guys have gone through some heavy times and come out on top or somewhere close to it, I just wanted to share my thought process on when life showers me in lemon juice then throws me into a thorny bush...

Stay positive all of you...

(I know this may sound annoyingly positive, thats what my girlfriend says anyway, but she's very pecimistic...)

PMA!!!

I spent saturday night packing my shit up in my van and moving back to my mom's house after jumping out a window when gf hit me in the face. shit sux, but you just gotta deal.

Born with a port-wine stain on the side of my face, most of the human race looks at me like I'm some sort of freak. Never had a day away from it, never had a break, never known what it's like to not have it.... not even for 10 seconds. I would have been one of the Nazi's first victims if I had been born in the wrong time. High School certainly was hell.

But, you soldier on. Life's an amazing experience... and you appreciate what's good all that much more. ...and you can certainly see who your real friends are much quicker.

....and it also enables one to see with razor-sharp clarity just how completely full of shit people are when they claim "Jesus loves all of us!" Not quite, apparently. I'm living proof.

I think you can squize them over some pig's ribs, bbq chiken or in a Corona.
But the thing with the Corona is that it's a translucid bottle so it does not beneficit the UV protection (the everyday regular normal brown bottle is made for that matter) and it gives it that skunky smell. Also, it's never recyclated (w.e how you spell it) because they don't send em back to Mexico. On a mexican note though, you could try some recipes with lemon and tacos or just have them with water and ice cubes.

In extrem situation, you can start a fire with lemon skin (or is it oranges?)

You can also make a batterie with them if you have some zinc/copper and make a LED glow.

I think you can squize them over some pig's ribs, bbq chiken or in a Corona.
But the thing with the Corona is that it's a translucid bottle so it does not beneficit the UV protection (the everyday regular normal brown bottle is made for that matter) and it gives it that skunky smell. Also, it's never recyclated (w.e how you spell it) because they don't send em back to Mexico. On a mexican note though, you could try some recipes with lemon and tacos or just have them with water and ice cubes.

In extrem situation, you can start a fire with lemon skin (or is it oranges?)

You can also make a batterie with them if you have some zinc/copper and make a LED glow.

:worship: