When was the last US tour?

WhoFooldU said:
It's all good. Besides, lots of bands ingore the south-east. It's just a strange phenomenon.

Glenn

Yes, that's a phenomenon I really don't like. Dream Theater seems to have started skipping the southeast since they started touring nicer venues. The closest they come is VA. I'm in SC.....so if the band doesn't come to Georgia, I pretty much can't go.

I also noticed on the Morbid Angel/Suffocation/Satyricon tour, they went from Florida to some other region of the US.

obsoleet said:
Thats sucks so bad man, Im like 20 minutes from fletchers.. And I bet it was a decent price too.
I hope they return to Fletchers. That evening was great, and they have good food (open face Philly cheese steak was the best I ever had). I enjoy the small club shows.

Xerofall said:
I saw Symphony X and Blind Guardian in Seattle back in Dec of 2002. Blind Guardian's tour bus kept breaking down and they had to cancel a few shows in Cali right after the Seattle show...

I lived in Cali then... that sucked badly.

wayne the goblin/robot said:
They really need to come to San Antonio, TX because we rarely get any prog bands here.

P.S. anyone here from san antonio?

i mean, the thing is......like san antonio never gets any prog bands and the only metal we ever get is black/death metal ( im not fond of that genre) and well it would be nice if symph x came down to texas.

P.S. we dont get much power metal either

@wayne the goblin/robot

Hey, I'm from Laredo, Texas, just south of San Antonio and I completely agree with you. I'd more than be willing to drive up to SA if I knew that bands like Symphony X, Dream Theater, etc would be playing, but the thing is that prog bands like these hardly ever come by places like Texas :cry: .

I saw Symphony X and Blind Guardian in Seattle back in Dec of 2002. Blind Guardian's tour bus kept breaking down and they had to cancel a few shows in Cali right after the Seattle show...

I lived in Cali then... that sucked badly.

Where in CA? I saw them in Hollywood that year; it was a bit of a weird experience since I had just heard both bands for the first time the night before, and I had practically no idea at all that metal existed.