When

Originally posted by HunAþký
You know Mikael says 'demise' four times.Which of them do you love most?First,second,third or the last one?
I don't have the slightest clue why, but for some reason I find this question amusing :D

Originally posted by Eirik
I prefer the part right after tho'

"And I cry"

that part is so fuckin' awesome

uh.. but to stay on the topic here... I have no idea which of the times is the best... :confused: :confused:

maybe if it was a poll I would've cared enough to listen to the song right at this moment

I would definately have to say the 3rd demise is my favorite. I'm not too fond of the vocal harmony in the first two, and the 4th one is like a copy of the 3rd one with an extra note. No, those other ones just won't do. The 3rd demise is the best.

all of them.. :)
epitaph.jpg

this is my gentle demise..

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but let me quote myself from a recent poll of the best Opeth album:
No offense to anyone, but I'm getting a little tired of all these polls; "Which is the best Opeth album", "Who is your favorite Opeth member", "How many times have you heard "Black rose Immortal"" and so on. It might be alright the first couple of times, but then it just gets tiresome. Basically a poll like this is useless. Most people vote for "Morningrise" as the best record, but that doesn't change my favoritism of BWP as the best record they've made.
Nuff said!