Whens the damn news section gunna be updated on opeth site???

:eek: :eek: I also have 24.06 stuck in my head! If it helps (will probably hinder at first) the last rumour I heard is, the tour looks more likely to happen early next year? :D Better than never I say! :D

I hope so fucking badly that they come to Australia, this year or next, doesnt matter, as long as they do, maybe Ill see u fellas there(In Melbourne, if ur from elsewhere then oh well)....

COME TO AUSTRALIA, OPETH!!!

Early next year? That'd be better...for me anyway :D I don't want to have to go the concert of the century and do an exam the next day :eek:

Yeah, I've been coming here more than the site lately to see if there's any news being added. The site hasn't been updated for quite a while. For some reason I actually expected them to have it updated with the lyrics and the recording session sooner than this, but hey, if Mike's that busy, that's a good sign. It will be nice to see what'll be added. I emailed the Webmaster a few days ago. :p

I already organised the leaping kangaroos. :lol:

I hope like all hell that Opeth come to Oz this year instead of next, 'cos I just happen to be heading to Sydney in November this year! Can any of you Aussie fellas imagine Opeth touring in Cairns for one of their 4-6 supposed gigs in Aus? I didn't think so.......

:eek: Spike! Could you catch a Crocodile, I mean bus, down to Brisbane? :lol: I plan to attend every show arghhh the entire East Coast!
Opet: but hey, if Mike's that busy, that's a good sign
I agree! :D

Jo, I guess I'm just waiting to find out where they're likely to do the Aus gigs (Sydney, Melbourne, and possibly Brisbane I'm guessing) If I'm desperate:cry: I suppose I could .....bus..... down to Brissie if I miss them when I'm in Sydney.

Originally posted by The High Lord
i wanna know if Opeth are officially coming to australia and when they gunna be playin . I gotsa know!!!!!!!!

The very day the small crabs jump out of the sun singing marseilles(sp?). Wait for that.

Watch your eyes, though - don't get 'em burned.

-Villain (who joins the "National Opeth Immediately to Finland Front")

They must play Brisbane!!! I'll go nuts if they dont'! I already know at least a dozen people who'd go if they came here :) Let's see...if tickets are say $40, they've already made $480. Well maybe that won't cover the cost of coming down but it's a start :D

Okay then, so we've narrowed it down to: 1. A Costal Beach, 2. A Tropical Island, 3. Rainforests on the Mainlaind? (Nice Pic), and 4. Milla Milla falls.......PHEW!:eek: and to think I was worried! :D

Latest news suggests they'll be doing the gigs on a pontoon.....out on the Great Barrier Reef.....In the middle of nowhere.........SORTED, I'M THERE!:loco:

I understand what your going through there Kem, I'll probably catch you in Brissie (I've gotta brother living there who'd wanna see them too) If I miss the 'Sydney Gig'!:)

A tiny bit off topic but since i've become a major Our Lady Peace fan , Did anybody see there site (www.ourladypeace.com) it's 10x the site that Opeth has there , I meen if a band is signed with M for N then they should have a decent site . Anyway the Our lady peace site has this flash thing that plays this video (can't explain it) , and some areas are only available if you have a copy of "Spiritual Machines" if you do you get access to all this great stuff , Opeth should do that . In another section there is numbers at the top and if you click on each number it plays a sample of the songs off there new album while playing this flash thing at the bottom . anyway just check it out , even if you don't like OLP (even though they fuckin rule) check this site out , it's very original (either that or i've never seen the other's like it)

Wars...

Did you see the Official site before BP was released? I loved the intro then. That was wild. With Madrigal playing and the photos of the band and all that...did you see it?? I was hoping that the next update would top it, but hey...THEY MUST PROMOTE THE NEW ALBUM, right? I mean, that's their bread and butter. :)

Originally posted by Hearse

I think not! Mikael said to me, that he would like to ride with kangaroo in Australia, but beer is more important than that. :p

So I guess you Aussie people just have to jump in first plane to Finland :D

Yes Hearse I believe your right, Aussie Beer IS more important...and better for that matter, than riding kangaroo's, and other beers. So I guess we'll be seeing Mikael and the crew here in Oz in a few months then:D

----------
Franticaly starts looking into establishing the "Aussie Beer for Opeth Fund"! whaddaya reckon, an extra $5-10 at the door per fan, that out to keep 'em stocked for a week or so........:D

I'm tempted to take up the "Aussie Beer is Better then ALL Beers" cause here considering how much us (Aussies) supposedly love our beer, but I certainly don't drink enough to be considered a beer connisseur (that sounds real bad doesn't it. Sheesh, 'Connisseur', what was I thinking!:rolleyes: ). Here's a good Idea! Hearse, name a couple of good Finnish (sp?) beers for me and I'll give 'em a burl, then get back to you CONFIRMING:rolleyes: that the Aussie stuff is better (Jokes).

Oh and if your interested, you might wanna try Crown Larger (Crownies), XXXX Gold, and I suppose Victorian Bitter (V.B.) (I still can't figure out why everyone but me loves V.B.?:confused: ) There's more, but you'll probably have enough trouble finding those listed in Finland as it is……..

Originally posted by Spike

Oh and if your interested, you might wanna try Crown Larger (Crownies), XXXX Gold, and I suppose Victorian Bitter (V.B.) (I still can't figure out why everyone but me loves V.B.?:confused: ) There's more, but you'll probably have enough trouble finding those listed in Finland as it is……..

I'll choose alot of beers before I'll choose VB. Crownies are good but expensive. One of my favs is definately Tooheys Extra Dry (Teds) ... a bit more expensive than VB, but well worth it, hehe. I would actually be interested in trying some Finnish beer.