Opeth in Australia

Wollongong does indeed have a good metal scene. Saw a few excellent metal bands there on Thurs night.

Amon Amarth are confirmed as far as i know.

hey well won't you look at that? 3k!!!! :D:D

If you're referring to The gig on thursday the 12th at Wollongong youth centre wit New Blood and Bloodrust... I organised that show. Was awesome indeed.

Black Asylum are playing this week. Go to it. lol.

Who is seeing Slayer tomorrow night?

If you're referring to The gig on thursday the 12th at Wollongong youth centre wit New Blood and Bloodrust... I organised that show. Was awesome indeed.

Black Asylum are playing this week. Go to it. lol.

Who is seeing Slayer tomorrow night?

Yeah i am talking about that one haha, my boyfriend's band Bloodrust was playing. They were pretty good i rekon, as were New Blood as per usual. Slayer tomorrow night for me, can't wait.

Yeah i am talking about that one haha, my boyfriend's band Bloodrust was playing. They were pretty good i rekon, as were New Blood as per usual. Slayer tomorrow night for me, can't wait.

You don even like Slayer, Mastodon boy ....oh err girl.

Brendan? or one of the other fools? Only problem with Bloodrust was their impression of Walk. Adam fucked that song royally. Thats why practice is your friend

Slayer was very awesome indeed. Only problem was the bag line. Took almost an hour to get one bag.

Brendan? or one of the other fools? Only problem with Bloodrust was their impression of Walk. Adam fucked that song royally. Thats why practice is your friend

Slayer was very awesome indeed. Only problem was the bag line. Took almost an hour to get one bag.

Yeah Brendan, think i saw you last night at Slayer. I noticed Adam fuck it up abit, and Stempy fuck up the solo to Walk, but the crowd wanted it.

Biggest problem was the booze line. Took me about 30min just to get a bloody beer.

the main reason locals hate neo is because they are jealous of how popular neo have become in such a short amount of time. those that don't give them their full attention or patience are missing out. there is no band more deserving of success. neo are the shining light in australian metal.