Where are the bootlegs!

valgalder

Sep 19, 2002
Buffalo, NY
We are well into the Damnation tour and so far I haven't seen any bootlegs come up with ether PT or Opeth. What's the deal!? They have to be out there somewhere. I was at the Toronto show and i'm pretty positive that one wasn't recorded.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
expect Philly to surface on Direct Connect and EFnet soon. no, i am not trading it or sending it to anyone, you have to wait.

i recorded it from the balcony in the Troc

How did it turn out Will?

Im still supposed to put up samples of some Damnation and other songs live that i recorded... in good time fellows!. Maybe tonight i'll do it - probably 3rd time i've said that now...

Have some faith, it'll happen!

:)

to those wondering: im not sharing because im done with doing that, hogs my bandwidth more than it should, so i send it to people htatll help spread it

quality = excellent, i recorded it from the balcony in the Troc.

note on Porcupine Tree's bootleg: i got sick one or 2 songs before they stopped, and ran to the bathroom, so theres a few min where i'll have to cut out... i doubt you wanna hear me throwing it up :lol: :lol:

dead6skin6mask6 said:
to those wondering: im not sharing because im done with doing that, hogs my bandwidth more than it should, so i send it to people htatll help spread it

quality = excellent, i recorded it from the balcony in the Troc.

note on Porcupine Tree's bootleg: i got sick one or 2 songs before they stopped, and ran to the bathroom, so theres a few min where i'll have to cut out... i doubt you wanna hear me throwing it up :lol: :lol:

I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I do believe that using a program called Bit Torrent will save you immensely on the bandwidth, while still making the mp3s easily available for download. I'd ask someone who knows more than me about it, but none of my torrent-savy friends are around right now. Just a meager suggestion!

any chance that this will come out as .shn or flac (lossless audio) and not mp3?

dead6skin6mask6 said:
expect Philly to surface on Direct Connect and EFnet soon. no, i am not trading it or sending it to anyone, you have to wait.

i recorded it from the balcony in the Troc

Bit Torrent's great. And if you put the show in the hands of a few people before you seed it you'll minimize your bandwith hit when people start to get it. Its a great p2p method and I've pulled down a ton of qaulity lossless live audio that way.

Razed said:
I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I do believe that using a program called Bit Torrent will save you immensely on the bandwidth, while still making the mp3s easily available for download. I'd ask someone who knows more than me about it, but none of my torrent-savy friends are around right now. Just a meager suggestion!