Where are the members of SymX from?

MorphineChild205

Lt. Horatio Caine
Jun 20, 2003
Chicago
Where are the members of Symphony X from?

I know they're from Jersey, but what town specifically? A book I have on power metal says South Amboy, NJ...so I assume that Romeo and Miller are from there. But what about the others?

MorphineChild205 said:
Where are the members of Symphony X from?

I know they're from Jersey, but what town specifically? A book I have on power metal says South Amboy, NJ...so I assume that Romeo and Miller are from there. But what about the others?

Hey, what book on powermetal is this?

I wasn't asking where they currently live. I was just asking where they were from.

I forget which book it was in...but it was a guide of various power metal bands (Symphony X isn't even power metal if you ask me).

ClarifyAmbiguity said:
The fan club's based in South Amboy, NJ, so I'd assume it was close to there. I live pretty close.

Actually, the fan club is based in Virginia..I know because I run it. ;)

MorphineChild205 said:
I wasn't asking where they currently live. I was just asking where they were from.

I'm going to have to stress this again, and I'll continue to do so if you continue to call me a stalker.

Okay okay, enough, kids. SymX is from NJ.,.that'll have to suffice. Question asked, question answered, thank you, please drive through.

I got a question though Jax, why do the band members keep themselves I would think, a bit more seperated from the fanbase to alot of other bands.. is that what happens when u get 'big'?..or are they just too busy? or are they afraid to get too close to the fans because of stalkers? or do fans bombard them with too many silly questions or get too clingy?

I know Russell Allen lives in Lyndhurst from an article I read in the Bergen Record. I live in Rutherford which is right next to it. So technically I only live a few blocks from one of the greatest singers ever.

And Silent I'm sure the guys aren't as interactive with their fans because of their egos, mainly because they dont really have an ego. I think Jax has said a few times that they are just busy.

can i move in with you philosopher?? lol jking..(no..really..can i?)

But seriously even this much info some people are giving out about where they live could be way too much. Remember this is the big web, as much as we know that the regs who post here are respectful of the band members, we aren't the only ones who can read this, and there are alot of wierdo's out there who may want to cause people harm. Even I'm careful about saying where in Sydney I live, only give a generalisation and I'm a no-body, I'm sure you can understand why the guys don't want too much information out.. there's alot of freaks on the net and you have to be careful.

I must say that I didn't think this thread would come across as negative. I just started it because I was curious as to where the band was from...and I didn't expect it to be taken in a "I'm a stalker" way (since I certainly am not).