SymX on the Billboard Top 100 - we need your help!

He's actually really nice in person.... imo he's nice here too.

You can't be serious and must never visit the Opeth forum...

It could be that some of my responses reminded him of his FYE experiences and he lost control showing what asshole he can be.... :lol:

You can't be serious and must never visit the Opeth forum...

It could be that some of my responses reminded him of his FYE experiences and he lost control showing what asshole he can be.... :lol:

Lol, as if you know me at all. Beelz does. You, on the otherhand, seem to fixate on assholes, and that reduces your chances of meeting me.

i dunno what started this, but wtf? i thought ken bashing was reserved for me and zach in a FRIENDLY manner i might add, in our EPIC MSN CHAT.. i never met him in person, but i think he is one of the sweetest people on this forum! so fuck you all who think differently!

Yeah, those of us who have actually met ken know he's a teddy bear. Liquid Tension, in all honesty, you have shown yourself as nothing but a cockbite. I don't see how your posts here are any less assholish than ken's.

Anyway, i don't agree with ken on a lot of shit, but just because he has an opinion you can't agree with doesn't make him the dick. It makes you the dick.

yeah, ken doesn't come off as an asshole to me, he just comes off as someone who stings strongly to their opinions! Which as stated many people do, so perhaps some of us come off as assholes because of that. Although I really don't know him in person so wtv lol, beez seems like an honest person though.

On that note, all this talk about dicks and assholes gives me a craving for some Smores...Peace!

Back on topic I got the regular digipack at Virgin Megastore. I signed up for some points thing they do and for every x amount of points I get $5 back. PL was on "sale" for $15 (they have the original price as $19... um, what the fuck) but I ended up paying $10 for it :cool:

yeah come on, how am i supposed to be called an asshole now that you've let out the truth!? :lol:

ASSHOLE! :lol:
Feel better?

I like Kenneth. Not the same way Zach does, but I digress.....
Like Zach mentioned, I don't agree with him all the time, but it doesn't make him a dick. He's opinionated, but I think a lot of us are like that.

I went over to Best Buy on Friday to pick up my copy of PL, but there were none left.
A good sign I suppose.

I had to go over to the FYE in the mall nearby to find it.

and its an amazing album by the way.

It is amazing, I agree. I guess the consistency is what makes it so hard to stop listening to.

I recieved mine from lasercd.com, anyone know if that would count as a qualifying purchase? I'd buy the jewel case version too but I'm a cheapskate until I unwedge my credit card debt from my ass.