SymX on the Billboard Top 100 - we need your help!

LOL.....the other day I walked into a store and some random kid literally yelled out at me "OH MY GOD!!! THERE IS A SYMPHONY X FAN IN THIS TOWN BESIDES ME!!!". That is when I remembered I was wearing my DWoT shirt that day. I wanted to shout out loud myself but I didn't want to look like a total retard as this guy did :p

BTW- I was unsure as if FYE would have the SE version so about a week or so ago I ordered mine from Impulse Music. I don't know if it will count or even if I will get it on or before the release date so I may just stop in there after work tomorrow and buy a copy anyway....I could figure something out to do with the extra copy I suppose.

FYE can lick my salty balls before I... I can't even think of anything bad enough to say about them. When the one in my city closed, I jumped for joy. I seriously did.

FYE can lick my salty balls before I... I can't even think of anything bad enough to say about them. When the one in my city closed, I jumped for joy. I seriously did.

I also like FYE, because they seem to have all of the obscure stuff I listen to. My only complaint is that their price on everything is sometimes 100% higher than every were else. Oh well, there really is no greater joy than blowing an entire paycheck on CDs.

You'd save so much money if you just went to www.lasercd.com . Not only are the prices reasonable and rare items findable, but the owner isn't an asshole, like just about every FYE employee seems to be. It's a store geared to getting people to buy the top 10 singles, they have hardly a metal section. If you've ever been lucky enough to go to Amoeba Music/Records in San Francisco, good lord. THAT is a music store. FYE is pitiful.

You'd save so much money if you just went to www.lasercd.com . Not only are the prices reasonable and rare items findable, but the owner isn't an asshole, like just about every FYE employee seems to be. It's a store geared to getting people to buy the top 10 singles, they have hardly a metal section. If you've ever been lucky enough to go to Amoeba Music/Records in San Francisco, good lord. THAT is a music store. FYE is pitiful.

Yeah, I am definatly going to start buying from them now. I never had a way of ordering online until a few weeks ago. The house of guitars in Rochester NY is the biggest CD/DVD store I have ever been to. It is a giant house filled completely with almost every band ever conceived. I got light headed when I walked into it.

Anyway, back on topic. I reserved PL a few weeks ago and if they didn't get the special edition like I asked for I will feed the machine and just buy it at FYE. So there is a chance I will buy both versions. I am even off of work tommorow. Woohoo!:kickass:

Guys... seriously, stop with the political bullshit. No one cares.

You'll eat those words when Symphony X releases a politically-inspired album :p

On topic, GO SYMPHONY X! I really want the Special Edition, can somebody offer a link to where I can get it so it counts towards the Billboard tally?

They're a chain store, so what do you expect? But on the whole, they are much better than any other large retailer as far as their metal section. The fact that they carry SyX alone says something to their credit. Maybe the people you dealt with at the one that was by you were assholes, but I've never been harrassed by the employess at the one by me. As a matter of fact, I've never even had a sales clerk ask me if they could help me. And I've spent hours in their store litensing to random CD's while killing time for the wife to finish shopping.

I'm buying my copy from FYE only because I'd like to help the guys make the BB 100, also because I didn't reserve a copy anywhere else, and I want it today.

Even Best Buy, an Electronics Store, has more selection than FYE.

I buy all my music online these days because I cannot stand the shittiness of the chain stores.

Even Best Buy, an Electronics Store, has more selection than FYE.

I buy all my music online these days because I cannot stand the shittiness of the chain stores.

I've tried to find SyX CD's (and some other more mainstream bands, like Killswitch Engage) at Best Buy, and they don't carry them. FYE is the only store I've found that at least has a "Heavy Metal" section. And it's pretty large.