Where Are They Now?

"As time passed, the forum began to attract a different sort of poster. I suspect this had to do with the discussions regarding NSBM and some of its offshoot sub-genres. While these discussions were never an issue in the past, they slowly began to be. In the past, folks like JayKeeley, Dark One and Guggs viewed the genre as having musical value, but laughed off the lyrics as being no more worthy of critical consideration than those of Satanic bands offering praise to Lucifer. However, as time passed, it seemed that some posters started praising the message and a racistundercurrent began to appear.

As Ali would later tell me, it got to the point where you could Google certain racist topics and wind up with links to Royal Carnage threads. Suffice it to say, this was not the vision he had when he, Dark One and Guggs began the forum. Given that JK had neither the time nor the inclination to fight with these posters on a daily basis or try to undo the damage that already had been done to the Royal Carnage name, he and Deron agreed to rename the forum. Why it was renamed instead of closed is a topic I won't go into, out of respect to both Ali and Deron."

This is quite possibly the gayest thing I've ever read.

Model T man tractors

I laughed out loud.

A few more things that came to mind:

1. I always thought the zine was pretty much irrelevant to the forum, especially after the first few months.

2. I get the "real life" part though that's apparently no longer an issue.

3. At least through 2008, I don't remember any flood of Nazis. Maybe some people like Ayeka who may have thought there was validity in some NSBM lyrics (as if that matters tbh). Mostly just solid racial humor.

4. Being so butthurt over teh racisms that you actually stop posting is big gay (especially when you're the boss). Probably everyone on here posts stuff that would offend me if I were a sensitive crybaby (I'm a Christian on a metal forum for crying out loud).

5. I will be sad if Jerry stops referring to us as "ye fuggs."

Reactions: Reign in Acai
3. At least through 2008, I don't remember any flood of Nazis. Maybe some people like Ayeka who may have thought there was validity in some NSBM lyrics (as if that matters tbh). Mostly just solid racial humor.

I specifically remember JK had an issue with Guthrum because for a while all he posted was either a single :lol: or something quite racist.

Apparently I also scared Dill the Devil off. Thread saved for next week's Friday Night Funnies.

Come back friends of yore, I promise to be nice! We'll dance the night away! <3