Where are you guys from?

Hey Lazz hows u?

Denmark sounds kool tho I've never been i would like to.

I live in good old Glasgow in Scotland the country of constant rain!!!:erk: Oh well u get used to it affter a while, (lies through teeth lol) Ok so u never get used to the constant down pouur but at least its to cold for any poisonous spiders etc..... :eek: *shudders at thought of spiders*

Any way hope to talk to u soon bye :wave:

I'm from Glasgow too, about a 25 minute walk away from gothbarbie. :)

and why doe everyone hate spiders? I'm not exactly in love with them but i don't hate them. every else seems to though....

btw, if any poisonous spider came to Glasgow it would be drowned in a very few seconds.

I've been to Australia for my cousins wedding. It was a lovely place, but coz we went during our summer it was there winter and it was FREEZING. So just go in August hunny and u'll b fine :p

I want to go back some time. Didnt see ant spiders the whole trip! YAY!!!:D

Newport, South Wales

and its not a part of England.. the number of times I've heard that one...
Weather here? Hot, too damn hot and if its not hot its wet. Why can't a guy get some nice thunderstorms or blizzards round here.

Germany

They say every French and German is a child of Charles the Great, but I'm not :D
My anceistors can be traced back to Widukind :p

Originally posted by enitharmon

siktir la Baris

(and I don't care if i wrote that right!)

Originally posted by IRoN
:eek:

well, just for the record, you wrote that right...

Well, just for the record, I missed some "n" at the end of the "la", so it would turn into a "lan" which would sound like the short-form of "ulan" to me. :p

By the way:

Turkey, but at the moment studying in Berlin!

jump.gif