Where can i buy these CD's???

Eh, i am only interested in having ALL the DVD footage of Symphony X and ALL the songs of every CD, if that makes sense.

Like i have 3 versions of Paradise Lost because i wanted the extra songs and DVD stuff.

I dont really care about different skins or anything, i just want all the songs and DVD junk.

Then dont forget about the Gigantour DVD/CD. SymX has a pair of tunes there too.

And since Masquerade is on Prelude, you really don't need any other cd with it on there. The copy of V with it hold no real intrinsic value then other than to have a copy of the same cd with the same song. Correct me if I'm wrong.

What exactly is the tracklist for the fanclub CD, and is there going to be another one soon? Im tempted to join.

Jax, I know theres different prices for people in the US and people outside the US. Im an american but im living in Japan for now. Can I still get it for the US price if I decide to join?

There'll be a new cd in the next couple of months. The tracklisting for the first cd, Rarities and Demos, is:
1. Inferno (demo version)
2. The Odyssey (overture demo)
3. Eyes of Medusa (Gates of Misery demo)
4. A Winter's Dream - Part II (original recording w/Rod Tyler on vocals)
5. Disillusioned (demo)
6. Star Wars Suite

The different prices are a reflection of the difference in shipping costs between North American and international packages, so you'd have to pay the 'outside North America' price if you need it shipped out of North America.

Saw Paradise Lost in a jewel case for the first time ever just now at FYE. Wasn't going to spend $17.99 on it though, but as soon as I find it cheap enough I'm going to get it and FIANLLY get rid of that stupid cardboard digipak one. :Smug: How I have managed to not yet bend any of the flame fingers in beyond me.

I will keep the DVD though. :)

speaking of the dvd i missed my chance....long story short the day PL came out i bought it at best buy then went home and read about the version that comes with the DVD @ FYE but i didnt really look at the set list for it(or i wouldve went down and bought it immediatley!)... so now months later i realize it really is worth buying the Cd again(for the DVD of course) i tried to get it and its not at the store or their website :( i guess ill have to try ebay:cry:

speaking of the dvd i missed my chance....long story short the day PL came out i bought it at best buy then went home and read about the version that comes with the DVD @ FYE but i didnt really look at the set list for it(or i wouldve went down and bought it immediatley!)... so now months later i realize it really is worth buying the Cd again(for the DVD of course) i tried to get it and its not at the store or their website :( i guess ill have to try ebay:cry:

The DVD is so terrible quality, it isn't really even worth seeing. You can just as well go to youtube and check all the bootleg videos over there.

The DVD is so terrible quality, it isn't really even worth seeing. You can just as well go to youtube and check all the bootleg videos over there.

I have the DVD version also(and the one with the extra songs).
The quality for the DVD is very bad. Some of the songs are bad quality, and some are VERY bad quality.
If you are a die hard fan(like me) then its maybe worth it, but if you are not, then its not worth it.

i bought the odyssey with masquerade straight out of my local music store, and frontiers is available for download from the website anyway, or atleast it was, i would assume it still is.

as for the dvd with PL, i ordered it, and it just plain never came. never got an email telling me it was sold out or anything... never got charge on my credit card, so i just eventially got sick of waiting and went and bought the disc at the store.

It says on the damn dvd case 'these video clips are "home movies" from the band's archives, the quality of some is better than others'..never have figured out why people whine about the quality when it basically tells you right there on the case not to expect anything grand (unless maybe your uncle is George Lucas & you expect your 'home movies' to be theater quality or some such nonsense). :rolleyes:

(unless maybe your uncle is George Lucas & you expect your 'home movies' to be theater quality or some such nonsense).

I hope, if my uncle was George Lucas, he would a put a green screen behind the band so that the members seemed extremely awkward and wooden and then replaced all the instruments with walkie-talkies.

I think people are pissed, Jax, because when they ordered the special edition of PL from certain websites, it never stated that the DVD was horrible quality. They probably assumed they were professional recordings, and it also mentioned that there was a 30 min "making of PL" video.

I'm not one of these pissed people because I didn't get the special edition, I'm jus' sayin'.

I think people are pissed, Jax, because when they ordered the special edition of PL from certain websites, it never stated that the DVD was horrible quality. They probably assumed they were professional recordings, and it also mentioned that there was a 30 min "making of PL" video.

I'm not one of these pissed people because I didn't get the special edition, I'm jus' sayin'.

I am not pissed at all.
I am just telling the truth, that some of the videos are horrible quality.
I am still glad i bought it......

Redragon

I'm not pissed either. I'm just saying that (due to the recordings being home movie quality) the quality is very bad and they aren't really worth buying a new copy of the CD for, unless you are a collectionist or just like Symph X so much. BUT they are just alright bonus as some of them are listenable and to the rest you can just laugh at.

I'm not pissed either. I'm just saying that (due to the recordings being home movie quality) the quality is very bad and they aren't really worth buying a new copy of the CD for, unless you are a collectionist or just like Symph X so much. BUT they are just alright bonus as some of them are listenable and to the rest you can just laugh at.

Good way to put it man! :)

Redragon