Where can I get the new Pyramaze?

Hey man!

Glad you liked the review, I hope you like album as much as I did.

Nightmare Records has it,

www.nightmare-records.com for I think 12.99 plus shipping. It gets to you pretty fast though, he's quite reliable.

The End Records I think has some in

and

if you wanan splurge and get a jap copy with the bonus track The Wizard (it kills by the way) only www.amazon.com has it right now, but they suck because my friend ordered it back in May, it came out June 1 but he still hasnt gotten it yet.

If you dont mind the US version (which is the same as the Euro) you should head over to www.nightmare-records.com If you do, email the guy at NIGHTDISCS@aol.com and tell him how you cant wait to hear it, he'll be glad ;).

Ben

The Fiddler said:
I've read a killer review on www.metalreviews.com and LOVE the clips from their website (www.pyramaze.com), but am having a hard time to know when it was or when it will be released.

Thanks for the help!

I think if you follow Daybreakers links to buying Pyramaze you will wind up purchasing it from none other than the lead singer himself (Lance King).

I would also recommend nightmare records website too. I've ordered there before and have received good service each time

Britt

ps - I think I need to pick that one up too. It's time to spend some cash again.

Isn't Nightmare Records Lance King's business anyway? Good bet that it's there...

Also, The End is stocking it (if it's not already out)...also try Laser's Edge...

Good luck...great album!

Rock on!