where did you buy Dancing with the dead?

Firefest9

Hypocrisy rules!!!!!
Jan 18, 2002
Las Cruces, NM
Visit site
just wondering-I saw it on ebay for $30 and im this close to ordering it (even as broke as i am). I really want to see those videos and the "behind the music" section.

where did you guys buy it from?
what is the cheapest you have seen it?

Nuclear Blast shop: 22,90€
If you live in the European Union cdon.com is even a bit cheaper. It's 20,95 there, but you have to add the shipping costs to both of them. But since you're not from Europe, the decision shouldn't be that hard ;)

It's not surprising that you couldn't buy it in the US since it's not yet released.
So are you even proud because you didn't waste your money because you don't like it, or what? I think it's really poor to say that in this forum. Do you think we're gonna compliment you?
If you don't like it, delete it! But don't get on my nerves by telling us how you ripped off someone's work and don't even apreciate it! :puke:

Firefest9 said:
just wondering-I saw it on ebay for $30 and im this close to ordering it (even as broke as i am). I really want to see those videos and the "behind the music" section.

where did you guys buy it from?
what is the cheapest you have seen it?

I bought it for 20 euro plus 2 euro shipping at

http://ginza.se/

They only deliver to Sweden and Norway though.

paINflames said:
It's not surprising that you couldn't buy it in the US since it's not yet released.
So are you even proud because you didn't waste your money because you don't like it, or what? I think it's really poor to say that in this forum. Do you think we're gonna compliment you?
If you don't like it, delete it! But don't get on my nerves by telling us how you ripped off someone's work and don't even apreciate it! :puke:

aww....you got offended...poor kid.

I simply stated that I didnt buy it and I think it sucks, why the fuck should you care? Im entilited to my opinion. I didnt "rip anyones work off" I always test cd's before I buy them because i dont like to waste money. Maybe you should go suck off Larz Ulrich with that mantality.

The thread asked where you bought it, I didnt. Get over it.

No, that's not my paint! I actually do th same quite often. But just the way you stated your opinion was a demonstration of disrespect concerning the man, who put his effort into it and the ones who actually do like it.
If you'd just written "Not my cup of tea but you go and have fun with it" I would've been happy.
It's all a matter of how to express yourself.

paINflames said:
No, that's not my paint! I actually do th same quite often. But just the way you stated your opinion was a demonstration of disrespect concerning the man, who put his effort into it and the ones who actually do like it.
If you'd just written "Not my cup of tea but you go and have fun with it" I would've been happy.
It's all a matter of how to express yourself.

the fuck? the man said he thinks it sucks, so hes not buying it. how does this disrespect the Artist? I think it sucks too. Im not buying it. Why should Pain get my money just because I listened to it once?

okay people the knew pain album is amazing stop slaging it of its prob better than most of the bands you listen to anyway any way it asked you where you bought it not if u like it or not just read the thread

On German ebay you can get it for 22,99€! It's 2,50€ shipping to Germany I think and I forgot about other countries, but I guess it won't be much cheaper anywhere else. So hurry up, there seems to be only one copy left!

paINflames said:
On German ebay you can get it for 22,99€! It's 2,50€ shipping to Germany I think and I forgot about other countries, but I guess it won't be much cheaper anywhere else. So hurry up, there seems to be only one copy left!

Amazon.de offers it for 14,99 EUR. :Smug: