where did you buy Dancing with the dead?

paINflames said:
No, that's not my paint! I actually do th same quite often. But just the way you stated your opinion was a demonstration of disrespect concerning the man, who put his effort into it and the ones who actually do like it.
If you'd just written "Not my cup of tea but you go and have fun with it" I would've been happy.
It's all a matter of how to express yourself.

YOU would have been happy?

Ohh, this board is all about YOU now...I see.

Idiot

Oinkness said:
I didn't buy it cause I think it stinks... and if you guys get to stay how much you love it, other people should get to say how much they don't love it - it's only fair... freedom of speech goes both ways.. :D

And to the guy who said Pain was better than the music that other dood listened to.... just don't speak anymore. :D Cease the sound from emanating from your face.. :D I'd hate to thing Pain was better than Mozart, or Opeth, etc..

Good to know others arent affraid to say it how it is.

I live in the United States and I ordered Dancing With the Dead as an import from a local record store. I paid a little bit more for it than usual because it's an import but nothing outrageous ($19.99 OMG!)

Here are some tracks from the band Massive Assault, Also a cover song from the band Hypocrisy.
Click link below to listen

1. Massive Assault - Man-Kind!?

2. Massive Assault - Ancient Threat

3. Massive Assault - All Turned Black

4. Massive Assault - Buried (Hypocrisy)

MA%20klein.jpg

Recorded at Fredda's Dirty Bird Productions.

www.massiveassault.net