Where do you buy?

Authentic Metalhead said:
Good idea. But there are literally no chicks at my school who like metal. Maybe I can use my seductive wiles...<----has none

They don't have to like metal, they just have to like you enough to let you use their card:lol:

Ebay or Amazon. Where I live is shite for CD's, well shite for music shops in general really. Plus I think its worth the 2 week wait to get a CD from America when its only costing you roughly &#163;5.

Montu Sekhmet said:
yep. I've also bought candlelight records and a shitty slackers around here.

Tower is the only store i can find with the best metal albums. the rest are a bunch of alterantive rock and indie pop stores with very few metal albums.

I ordered a cd from century media about 2,3 weeks ago and have no received it. This is why I hate ordering from metal labels. You really have no idea when to expect your cd. I have forgotten about a cd coming in the mail from a label because it took so long.

The Greys said:
I ordered a cd from century media about 2,3 weeks ago and have no received it. This is why I hate ordering from metal labels. You really have no idea when to expect your cd. I have forgotten about a cd coming in the mail from a label because it took so long.

That really sucks because I just placed an order with them. Lets hope I do not have to wait forever to get the oder:erk:

The Greys said:

Odd. I ordered from them once. It only took a week.