Where do you see yourslef in 10 years?

The world's most succesful double-gender striptease/go-go dancer.....or a metal god, whichever is more likely to my state of mind for the coming 9 years....

hopefully be teaching world history in some high school...... but i'd be that cool teacher that the metalheads could talk aobut metal with and my car will beparked outside with the bodom, slayer, and death stickers...... lol

I had a Religious education teacher that was a slayer fan :D

Well, she was an english teacher that taught R.E as well cause she wanted more money or something, she kicked ass

I think the correct question would be "Why do all girls want to get married and have kids WITH SOMEONE ELSE??" :p

> so their life is complete :O all they have to do after that is get divorced and bingo :O

hahaha so right :)

"We're engaged!" ---> "So, when's the marriage?"
"We're married!" ---> "So, when's the divorce?"

in 10 years i hope to be in my 9th year of steady relationship with a hot black or asian chick :loco:

"in 10yrs i'm gonna be 24. i still can't imagine myself being almost as old as my sisters but i figure i'll be studying in university."
holy crap your so young! I'm 20.... blah.. i feel old now

i'm at university right now.. hopfully i'll have my masters done in 10 years

also to have a sucessfull metal band... (I just started my band 2months ago) I hope i'm not living anywhere.. but just touring.. but i think half the ppl on this board would hope for that too! :)

lol Ustrel, trust me there are times when i certainly don't feel all that young:p especially when i'm the one taking care of nephy; have you ever spent an entire day chasing after a little bundle of nonstop energy that has more speed thant their size suggests? that's guaranteed to make anyone feel old:p:D

30, single and drawing on my computer and/or cruising around in the panzer. I gotta figure out if I wanna keep working in the army or go to a cg school after Afghan. Big choice I guess :|

Hails.