Fen's Overseas Scavanger Hunt: what do YOU want to see?

You should definitely take a pic of you and me at Rusty Angel (the best metal bar here in Tampere) :D
I'll buy you a beer if you visit our lovely town! :kickass:

^Sure will! I plan on hitting Tampere actually; to see the town first and second it's my gateway to Wacken(I am flying out of Tampere more than likely for that on a little Ryanair cityhopper.) I am also considering flying out of Tampere for the Piteå festival, cause my only other way is a 15 hour ferry to Stockholm, then a 15 hour train/bus ride up to northern Sweden; and I don't really like that idea. :lol: If i can get a flight from Tampere for that fest that at least gets me within a few hour train ride to Piteå i'll do it.

and beer? beer you say? I thank you very much for that offer!!! :D And we can take a pic for sure! :D Thanks for the offer, dude!

hahahaha "razor blade dildoe" that sounds sooooooo fuckin arousing!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Tal: how about as much photos of live bands playing as you can + bonus points for close-ups of guitar solos!!!!! espeicially on jackson or ibanez guitars :) :)

hope that makes more sense than my previous suggestions :D :D

Fenrir13 said:
^Sure will! I plan on hitting Tampere actually; to see the town first and second it's my gateway to Wacken(I am flying out of Tampere more than likely for that on a little Ryanair cityhopper.) I am also considering flying out of Tampere for the Piteå festival, cause my only other way is a 15 hour ferry to Stockholm, then a 15 hour train/bus ride up to northern Sweden; and I don't really like that idea. :lol: If i can get a flight from Tampere for that fest that at least gets me within a few hour train ride to Piteå i'll do it.

and beer? beer you say? I thank you very much for that offer!!! :D And we can take a pic for sure! :D Thanks for the offer, dude!
Ok, so we'll meet here then :)

Just one thing... don't call me dude, I might be a bit "guy-like", but I'm definitely a girl :p

> hmm..........this is one Catholic who doesn't...and i have two more behind me....hehe.

uh? .... :confused: you mean 2 more people who don't do that stupid cross gesture when they see a metal band?

Fenrir13 said:
Hehe, I know you are a lady, but I end up calling everyone 'dude'. I'll try to tone that down, though. Old habits die hard. :D :lol:
Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter if you call me dude, after all, I've been called with several weird names before :p

I just thought of something...
I want to see pics of stuff from this Finnish designer called Tapio Wirkkala! He designed the bottle for Koskenkorva, if I'm not mistaken... :p