How do you want to die/what will happen?

Profanity

The Post Master
Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
Following on from the discussion about when you want to die, I was wondering how you want to die and this could be influenced by what you think will happen when you die.

I believe that when you're dead you're just dead - you don't know about it and it's just like you don't exist anymore. I don't buy this idea of an afterlife, I think the church is just preying on peoples biggest fears in order to expand their industry and recruit people into their cult. Maybe there is a god but I find it unlikely that this loving god will favour only those who have sollowed his guidelines - that isn't what love is about and we're only capable of showing human love.

Therefore I believe the best way to die is just for vit to happen, so you're not thinking about it or waiting for it. A heart attack would be a good way to die when you're about 55 and not expecting it - although you have been obese all your adult life. This way you wouldn't be waiting for death and the pain would keep increasaing in intensity until it got to the stage where you thought "I wish this would just end". I'd also want someone to witness my death because then I would feel more significant. Passing away quietly by myself isn't something i'd want. A slow and debilitating illness where I spend lots of time in hospital would be ok if the thought of death wasn't to near in sight, as you wouldn't be waiting for it. Cancer is a nasty way to die but something like Emphysema or Heart Disease would be ok.

fuck_small.jpg

Profanity at the bus stop

Following on from the discussion about when you want to die, I was wondering how you want to die and this could be influenced by what you think will happen when you die.

I believe that when you're dead you're just dead - you don't know about it and it's just like you don't exist anymore. I don't buy this idea of an afterlife, I think the church is just preying on peoples biggest fears in order to expand their industry and recruit people into their cult. Maybe there is a god but I find it unlikely that this loving god will favour only those who have sollowed his guidelines - that isn't what love is about and we're only capable of showing human love.

Therefore I believe the best way to die is just for vit to happen, so you're not thinking about it or waiting for it. A heart attack would be a good way to die when you're about 55 and not expecting it - although you have been obese all your adult life. This way you wouldn't be waiting for death and the pain would keep increasaing in intensity until it got to the stage where you thought "I wish this would just end". I'd also want someone to witness my death because then I would feel more significant. Passing away quietly by myself isn't something i'd want. A slow and debilitating illness where I spend lots of time in hospital would be ok if the thought of death wasn't to near in sight, as you wouldn't be waiting for it. Cancer is a nasty way to die but something like Emphysema or Heart Disease would be ok.

Profanity, I've nothing against you but... I think that maybe talking about what age we would like to die, and in the other thread, was enough... don't you think?
I mean... we'd become too much thoughtful or sad.... and I think that in this period of the year we'd need more cheerfulness... personal opinion, obvious.

Reactions: Bastard child
Söy;5713970 said:
fuck_small.jpg

Profanity at the bus stop
Ebaum kid is old... but funny, so +1
The manliest way to die would be heart attack I think.
Um, I can literally think of x0940943804398039843 manlier ways to die... like giving your life to save another.
┼Victim of the Night┼;5713992 said:
Profanity, I've nothing against you but... I think that maybe talking about what age we would like to die, and in the other thread, was enough... don't you think?
I mean... we'd become too much thoughtful or sad.... and I think that in this period of the year we'd need more cheerfulness... personal opinion, obvious.

Hm, I agree... but like i said, his specialty is emo threads! Next he'll be making threads about best brand of razors and favourite angles/depths to cut! :lol:

the manliest way to die is from pressure decompression... seriously go look up the details.

Reactions: Undefined
Ok, seriously, if I had to choose a way to die it'd be this:

Sent to fight a war (for a just cause to help people), and to give my life to save people... but having HateCrew Deathroll played as it happened would just make it alll the better :D:D:D

This thread beats every shit thread that is being created every day, and this one still sucks. I havent actually though about the subject though, but could be a good discussion though.

better yet, having HateCrewDeathRoll there to critique the music

This thread beats every shit thread that is being created every day, and this one still sucks. I havent actually though about the subject though, but could be a good discussion though.
My threads aren't shit... :(
Söy;5714075 said:
better yet, having HateCrewDeathRoll there to critique the music

:lol: No. That'd make my death torturous and cruel!