Fen's Overseas Scavanger Hunt: what do YOU want to see?

Fenrir13

safe in the cornfields
Ok, so I figure, in my usual jackassed way, to have some more fun with this 2 month overseas adventure.

I'll be in Helsinki a lot of the time as home base; but I'll be around other places too as you know, like the fests, the pubs, shows, more pubs, other cities....you all know by now. :D

So, I am asking my Metalwhore folks about this too; it'll be me and my digital camera over there. I'm asking you all to send me on a photographic scavanger hunt! What do you want to see? Most scavanger hunts have a list of crap you gotta bring back(street cones, signs, hubcaps, etc), but i figure a camera oriented one can be fun. It can be a pic of something, or me next to something, or me doing something, or a random person somewhere, etc.

So, start suggesting. Every so often i'll be stopping in here(when i can), uploading the pics and posting them all for you to enjoy.

Might I also add any Helsinki people here keep your eye out for a drunk American staggering around the street. We should have a drink. :D

well you'll have to get a pic by the imfamous Lake Bodom, also try and get some pics by Nosturi. i'll think of some other places. if by any chance you are going over to Russia, get a pic by the Kremlin.

If you pass by a guitar shop please take some pictures of it, preferrably the Jackson section. :D city views of helsinki would be great (i am quite interested to visit this place) . last but not least, hot girls.

Good luck to your trip!! have fun and enjoy. \m/

^These all sound doable! Well, Abrasive, erm...:lol: :D

Alexifollower, I was considering hitting Russia for a couple days on this trip; however I found out that you need a visa to enter the country; and I only have my passport. So I am basically stuck to passport only countries(which is like all except Turkey, and I don't think I'll be heading THAT far south; i am mainly sticking to Northern Europe and the other countries for the fests.)

The rest all sound quite easy to do. :D The Nosturi pic will have me lucky to be standing, i'll tell you that much. It may end up being the ground in FRONT of the Nosturi :lol:

ME!!!!!!!
Errrm....a naked northern european goldfish chasing a bunch of lama-eating bananas?
OH! OH! OH! The coolest churches (or other random cool buildings) and funny road signs, streetnames, storenames (like the Nobs 'n Knockers around Dublin somewhere :D), those kinda things.
Oh, and you being drunk and behaving like a 6 year-old, of course (other people are okay, too)...

Ok, so far, listing in a nice condensed form
since I am working on my something shot of vodka: (I am writing these down)

-Lake Bodom(no probs)
-Nosturi( again, easy)
-Kremlin(Russia-dunno here)
-Boobs( :p )
-Jacksons in shop(shouldn't be hard)
-Helsinki scapes(easy)
-Hot Chicks(I'll use my female judgement here)
-Member(s) of CoB and Sonata Arctica(the first just MIGHT happen ;), the second I shall try)
-Gavin(this'll be easy)
-My boobs again( :p )
-Me in a sauna ( :p )
-Statue in Berlin(if I am there)
-Bach Monument(again, if I am nearby)
-Mozart's Grave(could happen)
-Funny Shit(easy)
-Me Behaving Drunk and Six Years Old(this will be the bulk of the pics)
-Kaustinen(i'll look for it!)
-Brazilian Guy Teaching Samba(errrrrrrh)
-Lots of Drunk Pics(again, this will be most of them)
-Streetlamps(pretty easy!)
-Hot Scandinavian Guys
-Finnish Guys
-Finnish Prostitutes
-Pic of me anywhere not flipping the bird(this might be harder than getting into Russia without a visa)
-My ass (damn guys, getting a bit gratuitious now, eh? :lol: )

wow, what a list so far. Keep 'em coming guys. This is getting fun. :lol: