How do you want to die/what will happen?

┼Victim of the Night┼;5713992 said:
Profanity, I've nothing against you but... I think that maybe talking about what age we would like to die, and in the other thread, was enough... don't you think?
I mean... we'd become too much thoughtful or sad.... and I think that in this period of the year we'd need more cheerfulness... personal opinion, obvious.

This time of year has traditionally been a time of murder and persecution. Look at all the pagans who shed blood while trying to resist the force of christianity and surely by converting the pagan festival to a christian one the smell of death would be everlasting. Christmas is also a time where lots of lonely/depressed people think about death so i'd have thought that this would be the ideal time of year to talk about death.

If Rush has taught us anything, it's that getting sucked into a black hole (Cygnus X-1 for example) will transport you to Olympus and there you will find Dionysus and Apollo duking it out.

This time of year has traditionally been a time of murder and persecution. Look at all the pagans who shed blood while trying to resist the force of christianity and surely by converting the pagan festival to a christian one the smell of death would be everlasting. Christmas is also a time where lots of lonely/depressed people think about death so i'd have thought that this would be the ideal time of year to talk about death.
:zzz:

i think the best way of dying would be gettinshot in the head...you'l die instantly and wont feen anything.
but i hope that never happens to any of you guys and ppl who i care about...my uncly got shot in the face a few years ago, but he was lucky enough to survive.
so yea, death is serious, and it should be taken seriously.

columbine poser!

No, I want a shootout. Like the North Hollywood bankrobbery. :heh:

44min5.jpg

No, I want a shootout. Like the North Hollywood bankrobbery. :heh:

44min5.jpg

On dude shot himself, the other got tagged in the foot and surrendered like a pussy, then bled to death :lol: (Best part is when he hijacks the truck and the dude takes off with the keys, fucking priceless :lol:)

But cool, go for it!

Seriously, I can get your point... but I think this period, Christmas time, is more a matter of life (and not death yet)...

(ohhh, wait... 2 quotes in one sentence... I love myself!! :lol:... )