You will die!

Do an afterlife exist?

• Hell yes

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Hell no

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
An afterlife is possible but I dont realy believe in one. I think most people believe in a religion or a afterlife because they don't want to have to think of simply not exsisting one day.

crimsonfloyd said:
An afterlife is possible but I dont realy believe in one. I think most people believe in a religion or a afterlife because they don't want to have to think of simply not exsisting one day.

I don't WANT to exist forever; I just find it unfathomable that our emergy dissipates into absolutely nothing.

Reactions: rahvin
I know Sculpted,I am the voice of a new generation
:lol:

on a serious note
I think there's an afterlife if you believe in one,as there is a God if you believe in one.

manuelgv said:
on a serious note
I think there's an afterlife if you believe in one,as there is a God if you believe in one.
i don't quite understand what you want to say.

Ultima Ibanez Overlord said:
I "don't believe" in this sort of stale topic which crops up regularly.

Don't be fooled by my name, I'm with Ultima all the way on this one. Believe whatever works for you. Only the DEAD know for sure and that aint ever gonna change! Meanwhile I suggest you live like this is the only life you have...(just in case).

NeXTLiFE said:
Don't be fooled by my name, I'm with Ultima all the way on this one. Believe whatever works for you. Only the DEAD know for sure and that aint ever gonna change! Meanwhile I suggest you live like this is the only life you have...(just in case).
if the dead knew, there would be an afterlife where they have the possiblity to know. so no, not even the dead know :Spin:

sorry, i was being over-pedant :D i'm with you on this, it must be clear...

Reactions: NeXTLiFE
supergrin.gif
heh...touche!!

Ultima Ibanez Overlord said:
Even if there is life after death, I bet all you black metal fans aren't going to it, anyhow. 'Cause you listen to such bad music; there's no way that someone smart enough to facilitate another plane of existence listens to such rubbish :D
:lol:

Don't Hesitate Reincarnate
:Spin: