Where have you traveled?

I've been up and down the East Coast of the US. That's all. :cry: I want SO badly to get in with the crowd that's goes to Amsterdam every year (pothead radio station-hahah) That'd be sweet. To finally go over to Europe and check it out.

Once I bought a calendar of Greece and I was awestruck! It was immediately added to my top 10 list of places to see for myself. Of course, it WAS a calendar...so you know they were the best shots they could find. But, it still seems like a really beautiful place to see.

I'M DYING TO GO TO SWEDEN AND NORWAY THOUGH. UGH! I think I'd want to live there the second I set foot there. From what I've heard/read it sounds like the place for me.

Originally posted by Opet
Once I bought a calendar of Greece and I was awestruck! It was immediately added to my top 10 list of places to see for myself. Of course, it WAS a calendar...so you know they were the best shots they could find. But, it still seems like a really beautiful place to see.

Oh yeah, believe me, it's awesome. So beautiful and lush, as far as Rhodes is concerned.

I forgot to mention I'd like to visit Japan as well and get beaten by some 8 years old kid in Go. :heh:

Countries I have been to:

England, Scotland, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden and I travel a lot around in Germany where I live.

Would like to visit Malta, Norway, Finland

EDIT: I forgot that I have been to the USA, New York City / NY and Red Bank / NJ

I've been to every state in the U.S. except for the far northeast. I've traveled a good portion of Ontario, Canada, including northern Ontario (stunningly beautiful and serene) and have also been in a small part of Alberta and B.C.