where is lars norberg?

hey i prefer to listen to spiral architect ...is more clean sounded , than system obscure...yes is not the same style and genre,but why turn to that music what happend with?: The aim is to make music that challenges the listener, as well as pushes the abilities of the musicians and man.

hey asgeir ,when spiral architect goes on tour ,would you guys visit san juan puerto rico ?? or your tour are only at europe?
hey im sorry ,i missunderstud..i dont want any problem with you guys ,you are my favorite band in the whole world...i just wantd to know from spiral architect...

asgeir said:
Hi,
sorry to say but we don't play live anymore. The Atlanta gig in 2001 was the last show.

- Asgeir

How about making a studio-live dvd then, with multiple angle view choices for the viewer (the viewer gets the opertunity to watch VBT up close). SA would definitively be the right band for such a release.

no more live spiral architect ??? but how your gonna promote the new record??? SA2,no more live concert or shows ...you should do a dvd or something ...we need something to tell people about you example : ''hey man you got to see this band playing live...'' how much i have to pay$$ to bring spiral architect to Puerto Rico...hey common even dream theater show up in puerto rico ...and it was a great concert

im not compareing,i just saying that they came to PR...what i mean about that is that SA has fans in the tiny island of PR...in my point of view DT dindt wantd to play inPR because the didnt know they have lots of fan in PR...im telling you...but hey take your time ,SA im sure the next album it would be a succes but maybe a bit more mellow ,b`cuas the 1rst one dindt sold to much cipyes ,,something like that i red in some forum

give it up guys. SA are never gonna play live again. I missed the show in 2001 and still pissed to this day.

Hey Asegir, you wouldn't happen to have any large SA shirts around would you?