Where is Mr.V`s homepage?

Vargaressa

New Metal Member
Aug 2, 2008
so,people,the page is out since a long time.what is happened?it was a small opportunity to read a true Vintersorg....
can somebody say something about?:cry:

just like vintersorg.com someone will probably steal the domain when they forget to pay for it. So when vintersorganic.com is gone, how about vintersoranisation.com?

It's a huge shame he didn't manage to get 'www.vinters.org'.:( Well, it would've obviously been dead by now regardless.:) At least we have this forum!

mr. v seems to be slacking in the vintersorg website department. The fission site is ran well, and they have a myspace page. Vintersorg has neither.

Maybe he'll reply to this and let us know whats up, maybe his web guy went on a heroine binge.

Vintersorg is no more the same...Andreas is geheimnisvoll and make no PR for you.its right,but what is with us?

I haev NO idea what you just said.:D Something about him being secretive? Seems he just doesn't care that much about having a website. Just visit the forum and you'll be alright. He does pop up here every now and then.

wtf? o_O

Vargaressa, schreib mal bitte, was du sagen willst, ich übersetz dann für dich! ^^

I just said, Vargaressa shall write what he/she wants to say so that I can translate it ;)

wtf? o_O

Vargaressa, schreib mal bitte, was du sagen willst, ich übersetz dann für dich! ^^

I just said, Vargaressa shall write what he/she wants to say so that I can translate it ;)

thildrek,ich brauche deine hilfe nicht.kann selber english nicht schlechter als jeder hier.also,bitte,erspar es dir=)trotzdem danke.

thildrek,ich brauche deine hilfe nicht.kann selber english nicht schlechter als jeder hier.also,bitte,erspar es dir=)trotzdem danke.

You're delusional.:) I mean how do you explain the fact that pretty much nobody understands half of the things you say then?:)

Du brauchst unbedingt Hilfe.:)