Where is the Testament Website?!

Dammit, I'm busted! It's pay back because Testament cancelled their Aust tour that I wasn't going to!

Reactions: redfly
If I decide to put the site back up I'll put that shirt on the order list for you. They might be surprised to get an order for a shirt they aren't selling from a site that isn't working :)

Reactions: redfly
Yeah well I just tried to order the hoodie and one of the tees and went to checkout and it won’t let you pay as I was going to use the PayPal option to pay,but when you click the icon..........Nothing!What is the problem do you think the site not being secure?!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I don't know what the issue is, I get to the Paypal login page without any issues other than it being slow.

My issues are slightly different though, it doesn't appear I can find anything in my size and the cheapest postage option I can find is $35 which is about $57 AUD

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah well I just tried to order the hoodie and one of the tees and went to checkout and it won’t let you pay as I was going to use the PayPal option to pay,but when you click the icon..........Nothing!What is the problem do you think the site not being secure?!
Yeah I want that hoodie! That other black and white Tee looks cool too!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Just think how much more they'd have to show off on that page if they did some studio outtakes or some isolation videos!

I think the one page layout restricts that a lot. After all if they did even five isolation videos the bottom part of that page would be very crowded and messy or they'd only be highlighting a few videos. Whereas a dedicated page for videos, music, etc gives them a platform for as many of each. Then again maybe that's a deliberate design.

There has been a lot of work done on it and the layout is kind of generic in today's sites, but yeah I think with the time frame there could be a lot more there. It's should be a cheap encyclopaedia of the band, instead this is more like a current fanzine only focusing on recent stuff.

Yeah I think they've forgotten to do that :)
One of the biggest issues for us is American companies who only use UPS or Fed Ex, both are ridiculously expensive to get stuff out of the US. I use a Nissan parts company in the US occasionally and their default shopping cart shipping is more than $100 to Aus on all items, but if you email them and tell them to use normal postage rather than the default UPS it drops down to less than $30 on small items and less than $100 on big boxes. NB use standard postage and a hoodie from them is about $15 postage, but a hoodie from the Testament website is over $50 postage because even their cheapest option is $35USD. There are labels and bands that do have local distribution here and only charge about $15 postage on most items, only die hard fans will pay more than the item is worth for the product to be delivered. Testament, Exodus and Overkill stuff is outrageously expensive to get here.

Gene is still only hired help and they keep forgetting about him :)

Reactions: redfly and Neptune