Where the Hell are you people...COME ON...

im on sometimes, just when i am theres hardly anyone else.
hmn, a good idea would be to set up a universal internet time to go on that suits most people, then we all log on at that time, and the fun begins :D

There's an #Opeth channel on GrIRCNet and it's mine :)
I'm online almost every night (UK time) for about 3-4 hours.. maybe more..
I just wanted you to know because I can't get to Undernet very often.. there are already some friends of mine joining in..
Some GrIRCNet servers: uk.irc.gr, thirio.irc.gr, thales.irc.gr, dionisos.irc.gr..
Just type "/join #opeth" when connected..

I will never come back, ask protocol why. Funny thing is that he stole my channel instead of making one of his own, in another time or place i would had make him feel the wrath of my fellow flooders, but i do not care anymore.

Originally posted by Misanthrope
I will never come back, ask protocol why. Funny thing is that he stole my channel instead of making one of his own, in another time or place i would had make him feel the wrath of my fellow flooders, but i do not care anymore.

WHAT?!?? But the channel will never be
the same without YOU?!?!??
And Protocol; what is all this about?

WHAT?!?? But the channel will never be
the same without YOU?!?!??
And Protocol; what is all this about?

Yes it would i appreciate your concern but im almost shure you are the only one who cares. And he deoped me and ask me to turn off my automatic greets. Who the hell does he thinks he is i do not need that and since im too lazy to nuke his sorry ass i just quited the channel

Originally posted by Misanthrope

Yes it would i appreciate your concern but im almost shure you are the only one who cares. And he deoped me and ask me to turn off my automatic greets. Who the hell does he thinks he is i do not need that and since im too lazy to nuke his sorry ass i just quited the channel

I missed the whole stuff.. I told you about the services, and how you actually CAN'T keep your channel. Sooner or later that would happen. Maybe you should op more carefully :p Anyway my channel is still there.. see above. And yes no one can take it over :) I still think someone's being a jerk though..

I did not suspected anyone of this board was childish and stupid ( well maybe Wolff and From the Cradle ) and i did not i should be paranoic. My fault i should not trust anyone from now on you are all miserable bastards in my eyes

ahhaha :) u are over-reacting but u'll get over it :p and yes u should be careful.. you can't trust everyone.. but it's not everyone or no one.. just.. be careful man :)

Nuke...Nuke...Nuke...napalm, worm, war script yeah...
C'mon don't be lazy....bomb the mother fucker woohoooo
My hands crackle on the keyboard their power building.
one day....one day

*thinks...wtf r we talking about?*

Chat room? Hm. No shit...well, I won't be there too soon. I can't download stuff into this computer. Sounds cool though. Keep lobbying the idea.

"Your laughter weeps the truth."

ok-first i heard 'j hendon" now just 'hendon'?
i kept going to this room and no one would be there....and if people were there they wouldnt talk.
ok i will be there later...why cant it just be called 'opeth' hehe.