Where you got your nickname from....(or what it means)

Well Bodomin jumalatar it comes from back in the days when my uncle was alive and he always used to call me "goth goddess." Then when he died I went to a Nightwish gig and met Alexi. He was with his sister and she asked my name. I just said goth goddess. Alexi just turns to me and says that if I want to carry on living im gonna change it. So jumalatar is Finnish for goddess and Bodomin from Children of Bodom. Goddess of Bodom

Bodomin jumalatar said:
Well Bodomin jumalatar it comes from back in the days when my uncle was alive and he always used to call me "goth goddess." Then when he died I went to a Nightwish gig and met Alexi. He was with his sister and she asked my name. I just said goth goddess. Alexi just turns to me and says that if I want to carry on living im gonna change it. So jumalatar is Finnish for goddess and Bodomin from Children of Bodom. Goddess of Bodom

and then you woke up...

found that line in downfall lyrics, back than i could say this song was purely about me and it was exactly my mental state too.....
now days just didn't came up with anything better , and dont care about it any way

Wings of a dream said:
Alright self-explainable, but I was just wondering what some of your names meant or where you got them from...

I'll start off.....

Wings of a Dream is an Edguy song, which by the way you should check out if you like Power Metal.

Edguy= :headbang:

My name is taken from a book I started to write...

Wings of a dream said:
Yes! Despite what everybody else here thinks. I find Edguy a very talented band.

Year, I like them since I wachted a vid from them - was "Superheroes" :p , so its not so long ago.

and btw; they are from HESSEN and I live there, too. :heh:

The nick comes from my last name, which is Peltoniemi, it means Fieldcape or something like that. So just by taking one letter out of it, now it means Beastcape.

A) my screen name is my real life nickname.
B) im fucking fast, but not in bed :p.
C) its spells ORBUT backwards.
D) i named my first bass guitar after the metal god in Greek Mythology called Turbo.
E) Turbo's are put into cars to get better acceleration, never by a Vauxhall Turbo Diesel, as this wasnt fully endorsed by Turbo or any of its affiliates.
F) There is a band known as Turbonegro, this has no further significance.
G) There is no I in Turbo, fuck you team.
H) T.U.R.B.O. stands for The United Racist Britons Organisation.