Where's Andy?

he IM'ed me yesterday... but i wasn't in front of the computer. all he said was "Oi". he was gone by the time i got back.... so, he's around.. busy mixing or recording i'd imagine.

Yep, things have been a touch busy, finished Arch Enemy, then had a call from Colin wanting to use both studios for Bullet For My Valentine, so I kinda got roped into that, which was cool, good fun seeing Colin again. So that was a full on week I wasn't expecting. Just had Eric P over yesterday, I'm mixing the new Testament DVD from their London show at the moment.

ericandy.jpg

Then I've got four Arch Enemy live tracks to finish, and an Exodus album to mix all before July 11th, then Colins back with the Bullet guys for another four days..... and everyone wants their mixes yesterday!

Got the Krankenstein by the way, really like it, and also got a load of the Audix stuff sent through, so I'll give it a run for its money and report back soon, :headbang:

Andy Sneap said:
Yep, things have been a touch busy, finished Arch Enemy, then had a call from Colin wanting to use both studios for Bullet For My Valentine, so I kinda got roped into that, which was cool, good fun seeing Colin again. So that was a full on week I wasn't expecting. Just had Eric P over yesterday, I'm mixing the new Testament DVD from their London show at the moment.

ericandy.jpg

Then I've got four Arch Enemy live tracks to finish, and an Exodus album to mix all before July 11th, then Colins back with the Bullet guys for another four days..... and everyone wants their mixes yesterday!

Got the Krankenstein by the way, really like it, and also got a load of the Audix stuff sent through, so I'll give it a run for its money and report back soon, :headbang:

GEEZ!!! Sounds like you're swamped dude!! That's great though !! I'd LOVE for my studio to be that busy. Hadn't seen you on the GS forum lately. Enjoyed reading your engineering tips!! Good stuff!!

You're the MAN!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Andy Sneap said:

Uh my god you seem ten years older now with that beard Andy eheheh :D

Maurizio

Lopes said:
Next thing you know, he'll be throwing Les Pauls at people because of bad monitor mixes.:D

...or pissing down the stage ten seconds before starting to play... (Wylde really did it at the recent Gods of Metal festival here in Bologna, Italy!!!).

By the way, Andy, it's a looong road to reach the previous lenght of the hair...

Hehe... :D