why andy sneap doesn't want to answer my e mails??

:lol: that is really fucked up. No wonder they seem to like playing here so much. You could almost hear the hum of the PA over the eerie silence that was present during the song-breaks. Everyone was in complete awe that they were seeing the band - it was an amazing experience. No cock-showing either.

Later at the same show another guy(maby it was the same guy)tried to get on stage,but he took a really hard fall from the stage and got hurt,the band stoped playing in the middle of a song(can't remember which one,one of the long epics)because they were laughing so hard.

Andy Sneap said:
you know Flynn was in Forbidden! check out the song writing credits

Yeah, i've heard that 'chalice of blood' was a vio-lence song for a while after flynn left forbidden and joined vio-lence, and it was called
'calling in the coroner' :D

"RF: Well I think one of the first real practices we had we wrote "Torture Tactics" which was a riff I brought in. So I brought it to them and they totally dug it. We started fucking around and we tried to steal "Chalice Of Blood", we stole that riff and it was originally called "Calling In The Coroner"! But after awhile I was like "man,we can't do this, it's lame", so I wrote another song, and that became "Calling In The Coroner"