Where's The Power Metal

Power Crazy

For The Power & The Glory
Jan 15, 2004
The Flat Lands
Interesting line up so far. 2003 was so inspired that it would be hard to match in 2004.
I need to see more power metal bands before I buy my ticket. Please say Hammerfall are coming, please.

At least CoB mean I will be able to leave early on Saturday and beat the rush. Not my cup of tea at all. :cool:

well sonata are power metal in my opinion... yeh CoB are power metal minus the vocals... you should stay, itll be great but i do agree some more power metal would be nice, hammerfall and gamma ray would suit me...

couldn't disagree more less power metal would be good -major chords are not heavy or appealing--NEVERMORE OR ISIS would mix things up a bit-the more varied acts the better

wishbone said:
couldn't disagree more less power metal would be good -major chords are not heavy or appealing--NEVERMORE OR ISIS would mix things up a bit-the more varied acts the better

I must admit that I'd be gutted if I didn't like Power Metal. For me it's shaping up to being an excellent fest already the bands so far named. Hopefully with bloodstock being fairly democratic we'll also be getting some more power metal bands on the bill. Therefore it's excellent value for money for me. Whilst for someone like yourself who has to pay out maybe £40 + Expenses just to see a couple of bands that you like. That can't be too appealing for you.

I bet with the announcement of COB and SA that the tickets sales really escalate within the next few weeks. Some of my friends from work are now coming along to their first bloodstock on the strength of these 2 bands alone. I predict that Bloodstock will sell out pretty bloody quick this year.

Good job I'm buying tickets tonight! woohoo!
Actually decided to get them right away on the strength of those two bands which could make it sell out fast.

to be honest i cant see it selling out that quickly... i mean it will im sure but not just yet... still gonna buy mine soon mind you just for peace of mind as it were... and so i know that i dont have to find money later on...

yeah i'll agree COB are power less the vocal but id like to see more extreme metal on the bill. four way kill are headling the second stage which is a good start.

we could play again :Spam: but have a longer :Spam: set ... think many of the returning fans would :Spam: enjoy a long Cruel Humanity :Spam: set

lol :Spam: BODOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Spam:

CH: for all your... spam... induced rantings, I would definately turn out to see you (even if I lost a good place for seeing Bodom, I like barrier moshing), there is a great British Black Metal scene about at the mo' and it'd be a shame not to encourage it.

Cruel Humanity said:
yeah i'll agree COB are power less the vocal but id like to see more extreme metal on the bill. four way kill are headling the second stage which is a good start.

we could play again :Spam: but have a longer :Spam: set ... think many of the returning fans would :Spam: enjoy a long Cruel Humanity :Spam: set

lol :Spam: BODOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Spam:

Seeing as you came 2nd behind Invey in the rock soc polls you may well get another chance at a future bloodstock.

yeah I think COB will mean tickets sell faster, I def wanna be there to see them (I wanna be barrior moshing too!! :headbang: ). i wanna book but i can't yet (gaaah it wont sell out or anything rite away though...will it?)

I think that theyll confirm a couple more power metal bands for sat's line up, but i'm hoping that they'll get within temptation to play friday.

i can see everyones point about it selling out but it wont sell out till the summer in my opinion.. most average mattalions wont have even thought about it yet... its just us web meattalions that are getting so excited... i have no fear of missing tickets... although i am buying them next week just in case...

If they are going to get more power metal bads i would love to see Iron Savior or Nocturnal Rites. Both are fucking class bands and neither have played Bloodstock before so haway man get them on!!!!!
Probably will sell more because of CoB but as long as theres not the little wannabe metalers going then I won't mind as I have my ticket already. i wouldn't even need to know the line-up for me to buy a bloodstock ticket! All you got to do is look at the past 3 years line-ups. Having been to last 2 years i know i'm going to have a great time so :)
Cruel Humanity to play again would be cool!
\m/\m/