Which band are looking forward to seeing live most?

Which band are looking forward to seeing live most?

• Total voters
Well almost all the bands that will play...
To name only one, it would be Ephel Duath, one of the most surprising album I've listened to recently :headbang:

I definitely want to see Ephel Duath the most out of the above bands, but the band I want to see overall is Biomechanical (Why are they not on the poll??!!). Their album 'eight moons' is killer, it should definitely be checked out.

Joan, sorry but the poll was posted before we got confirmation from Biomechanical and Karma. We're closing the deal on a very very very cool headliner, which would add up to a total line-up of twelve bands. Also, we are in contact with two more bands, which might be added to the line-up as well, but only if possible. Anyway, the definite line-up will be announced THIS WEEK, or I'll eat my hat.

After that, Dennis might put up a new poll...

OffSet said:
Watchtower and Sieges Even. Bands of all time that i've never seen before :-( I still so young hehe
I doubt that age has anything to do with that. I am 45 and I have never seen these bands too.

I can't wait to see Sieges Even!! It 's been a looong time since I've been so stoked to see a band.

Biomechanical will be fuckin awsome at headway , if you dont know them then you must check em out , there from the UK with a mad Greek singer with a voice that could take on Rob Halford , crunching guitars,unexpected time changes and jaw dropping structured guitar solos , trust me dont miss em... and no im not getting payed for this!

fave tracks - the awakening , do you know me , from the album "eight moons"

I hear you bitch, Biomechanical kick ass, eight moons is an awesome album.

on the subject, any chance of getting fourwaykill onto the bill, they are one of, if not the, best unsigned band around and would literally rip Holland to shreds!!!! I've just voted for them as best unsigned band of 2003 on www.terrorizer.co.uk, think everybody should join me!!!

Peace out muthafucka!!!

Joan said:
I hear you bitch, Biomechanical kick ass, eight moons is an awesome album.

on the subject, any chance of getting fourwaykill onto the bill, they are one of, if not the, best unsigned band around and would literally rip Holland to shreds!!!! I've just voted for them as best unsigned band of 2003 on www.terrorizer.co.uk, think everybody should join me!!!

Peace out muthafucka!!!
Joan , we would love to play the headfest , we have contacted them. Holland would die for the shit we do! and thanx for your vote to terrorizer , support like yours is appreciated , VOTE KILL! if your in the UK next Sept were headlining the 2nd stage at BLOODSTOCK and were playing a couple of UK shows with the BIO boys in May, see you soon

the fact that Sieges Even are going to play ALL the songs from the (their) best european non 70s prog album :"Sense Of Change" , makes my penis king kong-ed
they win
STILL WE'REEEE CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAASING THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Hawk said:
Death Machine! THEY RULE!!
Yup, my vote's for DM too! :hotjump:

Hey hawky... did you get Nico's mail a little while ago, about Headway? He said you didn't reply to it yet, but I assume we're gonna see you there! We're staying at my brother's place this time, it's a bit closer and we haven't been there in years :oops:

Marlies said:
Yup, my vote's for DM too! :hotjump:

Hey hawky... did you get Nico's mail a little while ago, about Headway? He said you didn't reply to it yet, but I assume we're gonna see you there! We're staying at my brother's place this time, it's a bit closer and we haven't been there in years :oops:
Yea I got his mail. But I am a bit busy ate the moment. I am looking forward to seeing you both tomorrow and Sunday.

This is going to be great!!