which band would you like to see reunited?

Dude - I know that and I like that album a lot but they went on hiatus and cancelled their tour with Kreator.

thraxx knows these guys he might have more detail.

thraxx - was gonna try to get me on the guest list for Anaheim too dammit. My drunk ass some how over looked these guys in the 80s - thanks to thraxx, tattooedsean and Dutchy I started cranking their stuff.

Van Halen w/DLR
RIP/CTE-era Megadeth
Fates Warning w/John Arch & Frank Aresti (Awaken the Guardian is their best album!)
Black Sabbath w/RJD - Geezer Butler, Tony Iommi & Ronnie James Dio were one hell of a songwriting team!
Blind Guardian w/Thomen - I know this just happened last month, but...

...Oh, and Metallica with METAL.

carcass would be fucking great,just thinking sbout what they might come up with if they were still battling along is cool in itself,sepultura would be great too.

SLUGFIST said:
SOUNDGARDEN/FISHBONE/FNM/VAN HALEN/AND FINALLY-TESTAMENT WITH MR SKOLLERS

If by Mr.Skollers you mean Alex Skolneck<- err however its spelled. They are back together doing a reunion tour.

Merkaba said:
If by Mr.Skollers you mean Alex Skolneck<- err however its spelled. They are back together doing a reunion tour.
MOST EXCELLENT NEWS -CHEERS FOR THAT,HOWEVER AS USUAL I BET THEY AINT INTENDIN TO COME TO THE UK,IT WOULD BE COOL IF THEY DID AS THE LAST TIME I SAW THEM WAS BACK IN THE 8O'S-A CRACKIN SHOW

^^^^^
they played in london on may 8th!!

carcass (we need another record from those guys)

suicidal tendencies, with rocky and robert. having said that their current line up is pretty damn solid!!

THAT'D BE RIGHT THE SAME FUCKIN NIGHT WE WERE PLAYIN IN NEWCASTLE -BOLLOX -STILL ITS NOT THE B ALL AND END ALL :loco: