which band would you like to see reunited?

johnnieCzech said:
Motörhead with Philty Animal? Noooo fucking way, Mikkey Dee rules!
Don't worry Johnnie, it would just be a reunion tour! Mikkey Dee would still be in the family! ;)

if we are talking fantasy, then without a doubt, alice in chains..........followed by pantera.......

if we're only dealing with bands that still have everyone around.......

will haven
faith no more
mr bungle
megadeth ( rust in peace line up)
soundgarden
ratm
kyuss
screaming trees
s.o.d.

Well, now that the Greater of Two Anthrax's has broken up, I'd like to see an S.O.D. reunion!! At least a tour.
Billy is one of the most entertaining front men ever. Danny has the fuckin rad Death Metal poses and riffs going; awesome bass player.
Charlie is the best drummer on the planet.
Scott is the greatest rhythm player on the planet.
R.I.P. better Anthrax.
:headbang: Viva La S.O.D.!!:headbang:

ThraxDude said:
Well, now that the Greater of Two Anthrax's has broken up, I'd like to see an S.O.D. reunion!! At least a tour.
Billy is one of the most entertaining front men ever. Danny has the fuckin rad Death Metal poses and riffs going; awesome bass player.
Charlie is the best drummer on the planet.
Scott is the greatest rhythm player on the planet.
R.I.P. better Anthrax.
:headbang: Viva La S.O.D.!!:headbang:

Do you think it could happen with all the shit spawned all over?

johnnieCzech said:
Do you think it could happen with all the shit spawned all over?
Well, I sure didn't see this Anthrax reunion coming. Who knows what could happen?
New S.O.D. is due in 2006 remember. Every 7 years...

the banana splits or the cult. or the banana splits with ian astbury singing. tra la la child ! i'd also like to see metallica reunited with some good song writting lol.

new kids ? those clowns already re-united once . as "nkotb" but if you need a fix i see the backstreet boys are back on tour. or is it backstreet men now ?

I Forgot about Orange 9mm.....kickass band:headbang:
orange9mm2.jpg