which band would you like to see reunited?

SMP840 said:
i cant believe nobody wants a spice girls reunion. Whats wrong with you guys???

Rumour has it that they will be doing the 'Live 8' in July. Plus Pink Floyd are also rumoured to be there with Roger. I love rumours!

Bands I would like to reform.

Van Halen with Roth
Led Zeppelin

If they ever perfect the art of cloning...
Led Zeppelin
The Beatles
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Alice Cooper
The Jimi Hendrix Experience
The Doors
Queen
Motorhead(I know they're all still alive, but I want it!)
All original line-ups of course!!!

MikeyBong said:
Led Zeppelin
The Beatles
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Alice Cooper
The Doors
Queen
What about AC/DC with Bon Scott on vocals? Ever wondered how Back in Black would have sounded if he hadn't choked on his own vomit?

MikeyBong said:
Led Zeppelin
The Beatles
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Alice Cooper
The Doors
Queen

Motörhead with Philty Animal? Noooo fucking way, Mikkey Dee rules!

johnnieCzech said:
Motörhead with Philty Animal? Noooo fucking way, Mikkey Dee rules!

Agreed, as much as I love the Animal's style which is mostly just punk with double bass, Mickey Dee is the man. Only change in Motorhead I would like to see is Wurzel back :headbang:

Hey MHFYRD,

I haven't been too bad dude....You know it's the same old shit
Work, Jam, Party, etc.....

Yeah believe it or not I am going to Ozzfest, I ought to have my fucking examined for even bothering but in the end it's a day out of work and an
ALL DAY PARTY...So how can I pass that up.....I'm also going to that
"Sounds Of The Underground" festival when it kicks off in Lowell, I work right around the corner from the Tsongas Arena...So close that I'm just going to park at work and walk over...Anyway bro I hope everythings cool with you
and I'll throw you out a complete Ozzfest review sometime that week.

T

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
That would be awesome! I saw DLR on a solo date and it was fucking kickass!!! The man definitely still has it! How have you been T Man? Did you ever get an Ozzfest ticket?

Good to hear that!!! I'm not going to Ozzfest this year(unless I get another free ticket like last year). I just went and seen Eyehategod on Tuesday(I was to late trying to get my band on the bill:erk: ), got to hang out with Jimmy Bower and got WASTED with the dude. He can fuckin drink let me tell you, I'm pretty much an amatuer compared to him. Needless to say I didn't make it to work the next day either:puke: !!! I'm going to the "SOTU" tour also.There are more bands on that fest that I want to see anyways. I am also going to see C.O.C and Crowbar in two weeks, then of course M.O.D.

I have been playing my ass off lately. We been writing and rehearsing for quite awhile now. I really like the direction the music is going in and I actually have totally changed my set around and have added parts of my electronic drums to it. They sound killer now!!! Cheers and have a good weekend:yow:

The_Void said:
Agreed, as much as I love the Animal's style which is mostly just punk with double bass, Mickey Dee is the man. Only change in Motorhead I would like to see is Wurzel back :headbang:
I concur. Mickey Dee rocks and so does the current line up but Wurzel and two guitars back yes :hotjump:

nafnikufesin said:
What about AC/DC with Bon Scott on vocals? Ever wondered how Back in Black would have sounded if he hadn't choked on his own vomit?
:hotjump: oh I just saw some fucker crawl out of his grave :lol:

nafnikufesin said:
Damn, I knew I had to be forgetting someone! :worship: