Which bands have the best vocal harmonies?

It just occurred to me that I should have included a link to some Into Eternity songs for those who may be interested, so here it is http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/43/into_eternity.html

Shallow is probably the best song there, since the verses have excellent trade offs and the chorus has good harmonies. Anyway, check them out if you haven't heard them! Canada power! (They're from Canada...)

The vocal harmony they have going on in the Perfect Circle song "Orestes" is one of the best I have ever heard. Go figure though, Maynard from Tool is involved so vocally it's going to be great(in my opinion at least!)...

I'll third Lina and Ham - I love Lacuna Coil's harmonies, and it is also the main reason why I like Lacuna Coil.

Originally posted by Triumphant Apostle
The vocal harmony they have going on in the Perfect Circle song "Orestes" is one of the best I have ever heard. Go figure though, Maynard from Tool is involved so vocally it's going to be great(in my opinion at least!)...

AMEN, A perfect circle have some great harmonies.

I concur with Alice In chains too, great stuff. :D

*Walks into room with head down over big list of good vocal-harmony songs...*

*Looks up to see that all the stuff on his list is already noted...*

*Blushes* (Like so)... :oops:

*Makes a hasty retreat*

:cry:

Although I don't particularly like their music, I think the Beach Boys' vocal arrangements are very well done!
Although it may not have much to do with vocal harmonies, three voices and so on, I think Isley Brothers needs to be mentioned. I prefer their 70's work, mainly from before '77. "Who's that lady" might have some three-voice harmonies actually.
Hey Opethfan1980, have you heard Jefferson Airplane's version of "Wooden ships"? I think it's better than the original actually! It's on their "Volunteers" album.