Which bands would you like to be signed by Kolony Records?

I've open this topic to get suggestions from users/fans about newcomer bands as well as established but currently unsigned bands that you feel could fit Kolony Records roster.

All suggestions will be carefully checked and I thank you all in advance for the help. Let's find out the coolest underground acts out there! :headbang:

Hi Lorenzo,

Please see the link below,

Anno Domini

We are Anno Domini, an Australian Black/Death metal band searching for a label, we have 2 songs currently uploaded from our debut album "Atrocities"

Please let me know what you think,

Hope to hear from you soon,

Kind Regards,
Dan

It is incredibly difficult to get signed to a Record Label these days, from feedback ive received from numerous labels it looks as though labels are only interested in bands that are already selling lots of albums overseas and its too risky to sign new bands, I completely understand this. This feedback came from Major and smaller labels we sent our Promo package to.
We are currently looking into performing some festivals/gigs in Europe, 2011 to try and get a Fan base oversea's and are researching ways to get our name out there because we believe we have potential to succeed.

Ofcourse we truly appreciate threads like this :p

Cheers Lorenzo!

Dan