Which Children Of Bodom song would you like covered?

I say you should do Towards Dead End next, as your SnBn cover (on youtube) was rather good.

I'd like to hear "You shook me all night long" by Ac/Dc.

Oh well, don't know why though but... seriously, I'd like to hear that song made by Children Of Bodom!

Don't kill me, please... :D ....:)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5851445 said:
I'd like to hear "You shook me all night long" by Ac/Dc.

Oh well, don't know why though but... seriously, I'd like to hear that song made by Children Of Bodom!

Don't kill me, please... :D ....:)

Read what the thread is about before you post ffs! :Smug:

Read what the thread is about before you post ffs! :Smug:

Ok master! Sorry! :)

(ps: english is not my first language, so it happens quite often than I misread... but whatever, I don't care.)

EDIT: but now that my eyes read... I say that I wouldn't want a CoB song covered by anyone, cause I think that noone else could ever make CoB's songs as magic as they do. End.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5851630 said:
Ok master! Sorry! :)

(ps: english is not my first language, so it happens quite often than I misread... but whatever, I don't care.)

EDIT: but now that my eyes read... I say that I wouldn't want a CoB song covered by anyone, cause I think that noone else could ever make CoB's songs as magic as they do. End.

That's great! :rolleyes: , well I am definitely interested in hearing Mutiny try to cover a challenging Bodom song, so I hope other ppl have some good suggestions for what song they should learn.

Here is the original cover of Silent Night, Bodom Night by Mutiny, in case anyone didn't see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzT8LJlQsFE

You should do Red Lights In My Eyes Part II. I want those keys to be perfect! That should be a challenge for you. Bodom Beach Terror would be good too.