Children Of Bodom Chocolate-Covered Cherries!

Well, I listen to black metal....mostly...no wussy goth or power metal stuff...I know of manowar...heard a few songs and hated it...I heard of Lacuna coil and just don't remember the name of the other band with a supposedly sexy girl, but I just don't care about those bands!

And, talking about bands, what happened to the Thyrfing forum????

I listen to Hypocrisy, Nile, Emperor, Mayhem, Naglfar, Twilight Ophera, Solefald, Children of Bodom, Mr Bungle, Misanthrope, Arcturus, CoB, Sacramentum, Dissection, Warmen, Bach, Tchaikovski, Vintersorg/Otyg, Old Man's child, Most of Kovenant's, Thyrfing, Dismal Euphony, Samael, Enslaved, Tartaros, Abyssos, Limbonic Art, Zyklon, Winds, Apocalyptyca(the non-metallica stuff), Pain, Tristania, Em Symphonia, Ulver, some Blind Guardian(but I have to be in the mood for it), Maccabre's Dahmer, Therion, Evergray, I tolerate Rhapsody and such....
I forgot a few I listen to somewhat less...but hei...good music is hard to find in Québec...Sorry for the long list...and...for the gothstuff and powermetal I listen to, I have to be in the mood, and I do not tolerate all of their albums. Same applies to the deathmetal...

Edit: I forgot Troll

yes i do i know a guy in canada who is a large canadian metal distributer... he tells me about them.... he also has a band called Neuraxis